Meeting Baekhyun -2

Chanyeol's POV~
Today my dad told me a new srudent will be joining his class and his beither will join my class.
"Yay... New student" I said sarcastically.
I looked at the photo next to my dining table. My mom smiled while holding my hands. Those great days. Sadly my mother had a divorce with my dad after she realize he was secretly gay.
"Chanyeol, how is you and Luhan?" He said as placed pancakes infront of me.
"Luhan told me about the new student, and how they were best friends before until Luhan moved here. So Luhan said he'll show his old friend around. "
I grabbed the plate and wolfed down all the pancakes. My dad watched me as I stuffed the delicious pancakes down my throat.
"Chan... slow down whilw you're eating breakfast. " He said chomping on his salad.
I chuckled and smiled.
"Let's go to school now, you don't want to be late to your work! "
My dad finished his food and went to the bathroom to do business.

"Chanyeol, how are your grades? Are thw good? " Dad said while driving. "They're good and I am still one of the best students in school! "
"Great! If there is a student council meeting, tell me. I heard there's a killer on the loose!"
"I don't care I'll beat him up!!!"
A chuckle fills the car as we drive.
"Not wise my son! Just come back to mansion as quick as possible. Amd also make sure Luhan doesn't get hurt, I like him! He's nice!!"
"Haha.. ok dad I'll portect him!!!"

During school I see Luhan talking to some new kid. I thought it would be best for me to leave him be. I see Sehun, Luhan's brother.
"Yo Sehun. A new kid is joining class."
Sehun looks up from his phone.
"Really? Cool... I'll tell the rest of squad!" He says emotionless.
"I still can't believe you and Luhan are brothers! Seriously? You guys arw the total opposite!" I said looking for Kris or Chen.
"Haha thats funny, at least I am less annoying than him about coffee!"
I stick up my finger at Sehun's face and say,"Hey don't talk about my boyfriend like that!"

Soon after the bell rings Kris and Chen walk into class saying they were helping the new kid. I look at the kid, a bit tan and looks like the type of kid that will get in trouble a lot.
"Hello my name is Jogin, but I perfer Kai. Hope you all take good care of me..." Kai sits down next to Sehun. I look at Sehun and signal Sehun to make him join us for lunch.

At lunch Kai told us a lot about himself. Even Sehun said he gets in trouble a lot! Kai said he has a brother in thw same class and grade as Luhan. Luhan is in my dad's class. Mr. Suho. Yep he's my dad.
"Oh that's cool! Can I see him? I want to see if he's worth hitting on!" Chen says with his cat lips curved into a smile.
"Eww sick dude!" Kris and Sehun cry out.
"Hey at least I'm not dating someone younger than me! Cough** Chanyeol Cough**!!!" his smile curves even more.
"*sigh* Kai just show us who your baby bro is..." Kris says coldly to us.
Kai nodds and proceeds to show us his brother.
Kai walks up to Luhan's table and points to a boy with light pink hair.
Great his brother is one of thoose cute types.

Kai shows His brother, which his name was Baekhyun, who we were.
Baekhyun stares deeply into my eyes. Which sort of creeped me out.

We walk away with Chen saying that Baekhyun is cute.
Everyone walked to our lunch table until my dad thought it would be fun to join us.
"Mr. Suho!" Chen, Sehun, and Kris said bowing 90° downwars respectfully to my dad. Kai stares at my dad and slowly bows down.

Kai turns to me with questioned look.
"I am not going to bow.... he's my dad. Also Baekhyun's teacher." I cross my arms.
"Oh so you're Baekhyun's brother I should say? " Mr. Suho states.
Kai nodds shocked at my Dad.
"Mr. Suho, is it ok if Chanyeol comes to my house after school?"
I remember I asked earlier if it was ok it I go to Kai's aunt's house.
"I guess so... Chanyeol remember what I say earlier ok?" My dad said seriously. I noded without a care in the world. My dad leaves after him and my group bow respectfully.
"Is it ok if we bring Luhan and Sehun?" I say a bit excited. Kai nodds. I can't wait. All I have to do is keep a good act for my dad for the rest of the day and enjoy the rest.

Hours of faking to all my teachers, I finally get to go to Kai's aunt's house. I went with Luhan and Sehun, so it wouldn't be to akward for me. My arms wrap around Luhan as he tang the doorbell. A light click and the door was open. As it open, a boy with cool black hair and a ps4 remote control in his hand, opens for the door.
"Hello Tao!" Luhan says. I let go of Luhan letting Luhan hey how friend. "This is my boyfriend as you know, Park Chanyeol! And then you also know Sehun. So Chanyeol, this is my friend from my Chinese club, Tao!"
I smile showing my pearly white teeth.
"Do you want Kai and Baekhyun?" Tao says smiling back. Sehun nodds and says, "And you too!" Tao blushes and lets us inside.
I walk into the apartment seeing the news about the killer in the loose again. Kai is sitting playing some race car game.
"Yo Kai!"
Kai looks away to the TV.
"Oh hey Chanyeol! Wassup sehun and Luhan?"
I am really suprise how comfortably Kai talks with me. I'm so far we are almost becoming ok friends, but he talks so calm.
"Is you're aunt here? " Sehun said doing a bro hug to Kai.
Kai shool his head.
"But she says it's ok!!!!" Tao said.
Luhan grabs hold to my hands really tightly. He places his chin against my shoulder and bites my ear.
Sehun talks to Tao a bit while Kai g3ts some coke for us.
Luhan lets go of my ear and smiles.
My pants tighten.
I push Luhan and respectfully ask Tao where the bathroom is. Tao explains that they only have one bathroom, but it was down the hall.
I turn to look back at Luhan, and he smiles devilishly at me.
I walk straight across the hall and open the bathroom door.
Once I open it, I see a pale boy eith light pink hair shirtless in the bathroom.

(A/N) I KNOW I SUCK!!!! AIDBDKWPWBDIDJFNDDJ!! SEND HELP