Chan Eungyook - 21

Kyungsoo's POV~

I woke up suddenly blinded by a bright ray of the sun. My body aches. I can't handle the pain so I let out a soft groan, and forced myself up.

It has been a year ago since I felt like this. My body aching, me lying on a bed naked, bruises all over my body. A year ago. When I was with Chanyeol.

I look around the room suddenly noticing I in a motel room.

The room was colored in a full color, and the carpet had weird stains, which I don't want to know what they are. The bed that I fell asleep on had stains from last night.

Last night. Yesterday.

Images of Chen's death crawled into my mind.

I blocked the horrible sight out of my head and leaned to a table near me. I grab my phone to see the time.

8:49?!

I'm late for school!

I find my uniform on the found. I lick it up and put them on.

"Where are you going?" a voice called.

I look behind me to see the old man from yesterday. The man wore sweatpants.

"I need to get to class. I'm late for school," I say pulling up my pants.

The old man stares at my body with a small smirk.

"I can drop you off to school and pick you up," he says walking up to me.

I think for a second making sure this is a good idea.

"I can't I have to work for someone after school," I say washing my face in the bathroom.

The man smiles and says, "Then I will pick you up afterwards."

I look at him.

"I don't even know your name," I say picking up my school bag.

"Fine, give me your phone," he says in a low and soft voice.

I quietly hand my phone to him. He pressed my phone a couple times before handing it back to me.

He quickly pushes me to the door and opens it.

I look at my phone and carefully looked at his contact.

Chan Eungyook
Number - ### - ### - ####
Email - chanyervirus@gmail.com
Websites - Wattpad/snickersxskittles.com

"Chan Eung Yook eh?" I say looking at him.

"Ya . . . Oh ya what school you go to?"

-

"Thanks for dropping me off Eung Yook!" I say giving him a hug.

"Anything for you princess," Eungyook says.

I frown before walking away.

"Oh I'll pick you up at 5:00," he says.

I nodded and continued to walk.

-

"Yo D.O. Who was that guy that dropped you off?" Xiumin asked as he ate his burger.

"Umm . . . just a friend," I say staring at the door waiting for Baek.

I feels someone grab my arm.

"Omo! You have bruises! Is someone hurting you?" Luhan asks caressing my bruises.

I shake my head smiling.

"I'm fine! Don't worry!" I tell Luhan calmly.

Luhan let's go of my spotted arm and continued eating his salad.

I turn to Xiumin who was waving to someone behind me. I turn around to see Barkhyun.

"Hey Baek," I say.

Baekhyun nods with a small smile and limps toward our lunch table.

(A/N so my friend will be updating my story bcuz im kinda grounded... so ya)