Chapter 22 - 1st Birthday Gone Wrong?

Start from the beginning

Once Khalil put on his shoes Ta'Shay jumped in his arms. '' Yes Ta'Shay? " Khalil laughed.

" I want you to carry me. " Ta'Shay said wrapping her arms around his neck.

" Come on princess. " he said.

" What about me? I want to be carried. I ain't that big. " KJ pouted.

" KJ you is to big for that now come on or get left. " I said jogging down the stairs.

Once we got to Kionna's house the party looked like it was just beginning.
No sooner we got there KJ hopped out the car talking bout where my niggas. My son is very special as y'all can see but I still Love him. Ta'Shay got out the car when she seen Isa and Jasmine playing hopscotch in the front yard so that just left me and Khalil. I could feel him staring at me but I didn't say anything. Instead I felt a couple of tears slide down my face but I quickly wiped them.

Me and Khalil have been doing terrible these last couple of weeks and I hate that but I feel like he's cheating on me. I mean with all the late nights and the coming in and smelling like another woman I just feel like he's cheating and he's not giving me a reason to believe that he's not.

" Why you crying? " he asked me.

" It's nothing. " I said wiping my tears.

" Nah it's something. Now what's wrong and don't lie? '' he said.

" Khalil I feel you're cheating on me. " I said slowly.

" Why would you feel like that? " he asked looking hurt.

" Because you stay out late and when your home all you do is sleep. You come home in the middle of the night smelling like another female and I just feel like you don't want to be with me anymore. " I said.

" Kira I Love You and I could never cheat on you. Look at how much you given me. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be running the streets. I wouldn't have 2 bad ass but wonderful kids and most importantly Kira you gave me a family. I would be stupid as hell to cheat on you when you given me everything I could ask for. I know lately I've been slacking on us but baby I'm just stressed right now that's all. " he said grabbing my hand.

" What's stressing you out Khalil? Is it me? " I asked.

" No it's not you. Im just stressed. " he sighed.

" Okay. " I said getting out the car.

Whatever Khalil is stressing over ain't my damn business if he don't want to tell me so he can keep it to himself for all I care. I feel like my marriage is slowly going downhill.

'' Hey Kira. '' Leah said hugging me.

'' Hi. '' I said.

'' Uh-Oh. Whats wrong? '' she asked.

'' We'll talk about it later. Me you and Kionna. '' I answered.

'' Okay. '' she said.

'' Ma have you seen Cameron? '' Ari asked Leah.

'' No I haven't. He's probably helping Kionna and Que get the twins ready. '' Leah said.

'' Oh well if you see him could you tell him I'm looking for him please. ''

'' Yeah sure. Where's Isa? '' she asked

'' In front playing with Jasmine and Ta'Shay. '' Ari smiled.

Leah nodded her head and Ari walked away leaving me and Leah there.

'' Come on lets go find Kionna. '' she said looping my arm with hers.