62. He Protects You And Your Best Friend - Calum

Start from the beginning

He wiped a hand down his face and sighed, "we can watch something else."

"Calllll," you frowned, "we want to see that one."

"Pleaaaaaase," she tilted her head to the side and stared up at him.

"I just- ugh- fine," he shook his head bemused, "you two are spoiled, you know that?" He chuckled.

"We know Calum!" You both tackled him into a big hug and then ran away giggling.

About an hour and a half later Calum called you both up so you could get ready to go.

"YAYYYY!" You squealed, shoving your shoes on.

"COATS!" Calum reminded you as you both made a run for the door.

"Do we haaaaave to?" You crinkled your nose.

"It isn't even that cold," she whined as well.

"Yes, unless you don't want to see the movie," Calum smirked internally as both of your faces dropped. The two coats he was holding in his arms were quickly shoved on by the two of you.

"Movie! Movie! Movie!" Your best friend started chanting on the way out the door.

"MOVIE! MOVIE! MOVIE!" You joined in.

"Ugh," Calum rubbed his face as the two of you yelled in unison all the way to the car.

He got into the front while the two of you hopped into your booster seats in the back.

"MOVIE! MOVIE! MOVIE!" You both chanted while buckling in.

Poor Calum had enough, "NEXT PERSON WHO SAYS 'MOVIE' GETS LEFT AT HOME!" He announced, turning to look at the two of you.

When you both fell silent and nodded, surprised at his outburst, he spoke again, "thank you."

He then backed out of the driveway and started heading to the theater.

"Aren't you so excited to see this... really big and long TV show?" You asked Y/BFF/N, since you weren't allowed to use the word.

"Yeah, I love going to the big and long TV show theater," she giggled, playing along.

Calum just snorted from the front seat and rolled his eyes. That was such a Hood thing to do. He had unfortunately taught the two of you very well.

You both giggled at your jokes all the way to the theater, eventually Calum tuned you out eventually.

"Everybody out! We have a big and long TV show to catch," Calum played along as he parked the car.

"YEAH!" The two of you went crazy in the back, very pleased that Calum enjoyed your joke.

So you both unbuckled and got out, following him in the parking lot to the theater. Skipping and jumping along. You each had to hold onto one of Calum's hands as a general rule, which really meant that your brother was lucky neither of you accidentally dislocated one of his shoulders.

"CALUM! CALUM HOOD! OH MY GOSH!" A young female voice sounded off to your left.

You and Y/BFF/N both grimaced. Neither of you really liked fan encounters, you had had some bad experiences in the past.