"Uh Y/n I must ask who is the ring bearer?".

"Lector. It's supposed to be a young boy close to the groom. And while Lector might not be all that young, he is around 10 or 11 so it works".

Meanwhile in the men's area

Sting buttoned up his tux and adjusted his flower. The other men looked at him.

"Welp we better stop trying to look good. Sting outshines us all" Rufus complimented.

"Oh shut up dumb ass." Sting replied.

"He is right though. I think it's good to say both you and Y/n are lucky" Rouge said.

"I wish I could see her right now. I bet she's thinking the same thing to".

In the ladies dressing room

"Y/n, aren't you wondering about Sting?" Lucy asked.

"Not really. I mean I've seen him in formal wear before, this isn't much different" She replied.

"Aaw. Look at you being so modest. She knows that Sting must look better now and wishes she could see him" Huishi teased. Y/n blushed a little but still smiled. The door opened. Rouge stood there.

"Ceremony is about to start. Bridesmaids and maid of honor must go to the ceremony. Y/n please follow me" He said. The other girls waved Y/n goodbye and went off to the ceremony.

"Where are we going" Y/n asked Rouge.

"It's traditional for the bride to walk the isle with her father but... Well it can also be a family member. And I'm the only family you have".

"I suppose that's true. But I thought you were Sting's best man".

"That was the intention but when we realized this he ended up choosing his close friend Natsu instead".

"Makes sense".

"I must say Y/n you are looking quite beautiful."

"You look fairly handsome as well". He led her into a building and then stood in front of a door.

"When they give the signal we shall go through. Ex/n is already outside this door also waiting for the signal".

"Um Rouge. What is Frosch doing in all of this? I don't want him to be left out of anything!"

"I think so too" Frosch said behind her .

"Aah! Where did you come from?!"

"He is here to carry your veil. If you hadn't noticed it's very long. He's been with us since I got here".

"Oh that makes sense! Thank you very much Frosch".

"You're welcome Y/n!". The door opened a little.

"That's the signal". Rouge linked arms with Y/n and pushed the door open. The music began playing as they walked down. Ex/n in front of them was tossing petals in the isle. Once they got to the end of the seats Rouge kneeled down and Y/n continued walking. The whole time Sting's jaw had dropped.

She stood next to him and looked at him smiling. The priest stood before them. Well not a priest, rather Rufus...

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today in honor of love. The love between people from the opisite parts of the godly world we live upon. Y/n L/n, The Embodiment of Hell Fire. And Sting Effucile, The Holy Light of Judgment. While in the begginings the two may have seen as they would be unable to work together, but over the years a love between them blossomed like a lovely rose. While it is typical for a priest to read a bible passage related to the people joining together, this is no typical wedding. As is shown by the two lovers. One may look at the two and immediately notice their differences rather than their similarities. But those who get to know them see who they really are, and how interesting the two of them are, especially together. Reflecting this is their joining. Perhaps this is the most unusual wedding. But as is so, these are some of the most pleasantly unusual people I've had the pleasure of knowing. Now for the vows." He turned to Sting. "Does the groom have anything to say?"

"I do." He turned to Y/n. "Y/n. I've known you for twelve years. I can safely say that those twelve years have been the best twelve years of my life. I would never have been here if it weren't for you. You shaped who I am. You shaped my life. I have no idea how I can repay you for all you've given me. We've been through a lot over these past years, but the fact that our love was challenged so many times, but still prevailed is enough proof that you are who I am destined to be with".

"Does the bride have anything to say?"

"I do. Sting that first night I did something I'd never done before. I trusted a complete stranger. I had no clue who you were, what your intentions were, or anything. For all I knew you could've ruined my life forever. But I trusted you. I trusted you with my life. Secrets are a hard thing to keep, especially when your younger. But you helped me keep my secret. As much as I shaped you, you shaped me. You showed me comradery, friendship, and love. Things I had no clue about. You are almost my entire being. For ten years of the tweleve I've known you, I hid myself from you. I showed only bits and pieces of myself to you. But then after ten years, I revealed myself to you. I showed my sensitive side. And for two years you have been great emotional, physical, and mental support. You showed me the greatest emotion a person can feel. Love. And for that, I devote my life to showing you love."

"Now. The rings please". Lector walked up in a tux holding a pillow with two rings nested on it. Y/n took off her engagement ring. Lector took one off and handed it to Rufus. He handed it to Y/n and she slid it on Sting's finger. "Do you Sting, take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, and continue to support her, through any weather, through sickness and hardships?"

"I do". Lector handed Rufus the other ring. Rufus handed Sting the ring and he slid it on Y/n's finger.

"And do you Y/n, take Sting to be your lawfully wedded husband, through any weather, and through sickness and hardships?"

"I do".

"You may now kiss the bride!" Cheers rang out as Sting pulled Y/n into a deep, passionate kiss. Rouge and Ex/n were crying. Fire works were set off. Y/n broke the kiss and looked deeply into Stings sparkling blue eyes and smiled. She shed a single tear. Sting wiped it away.

"Don't cry. It hurts to see a loved one cry". That almost made her cry even more.

"I love you Sting. Forever."