Chapter 16

Sting POV
Y/n was just behind Bacchus when he exploded the cart. She was sent flying and I wondered why she wasn't using her wings to get back on. But sadly, she was disqualified and Saber got no points. She came up afterward, and sat in the back of our stands. We all understood why, and left her be.

Your POV
You sat in the back of the Saber stands. You were ashamed of yourself for losing. Ex/n walked over.

"Y/n. We need to talk" She said seriously.

"Oh boy. What dumb mistake did I make that pissed you off this time" You remarked.

"This is no joke. This time you've gone to far. Your father would be ashamed of you".

"Ashamed of me for what? What did I do, that's so damn bad".

"You told Sting that story".

"Oh so now your jealous that he knows it and you don't? And here I thought you were actually serious".

"No I mean that was a bad move. I'm aware of your rules, and how Sting falls into one, but you should've waited until after your guy's wedding".

"Ex/n... I know that your worried about me, but even before I met them, I trusted them. That first night, I used my wings carefree, because I sensed that they could keep my secret. I know Sting won't tell".

"But just imagine. What if? What if he told Yukino, or Rogue? What would you do then".

"I've done it before".

"What".

"The night I told Sting my story, Master tested my ability to keep up my promises, and showed me an illusion of Yukiono hearing everything. In result, I killed her, and was traumatized. I'm still having a hard time being in the same room as her, because all I see is her body with a hole through it, and her dead eyes. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to cheer on my friends".

Ex/n POV
She walked back to the front part of the stands. Dammit! Why'd I have to do that?! Now she's pissed and likely won't talk to me anymore, or at least for a little while. I should've just been... Ugh.

"Y/n" I said.

"Yeah".

"I love you".

"I love you too".

Time Skip to Yukino VS Kagura

"Then shall we make it heavier? By placing our lives on the line?" Yukino bet.

"If you are indeed prepared to see it through, then politeness demands I acknowledge it. Very well. Come at me" Kagura said.

"Th-this is a pretty serious turn of events" The announcer commented.

"It is your poor luck that you were placed against Saber Tooth. Open! Gate of the Twin Ichthyoid! Pisces!".

Kagura was able to dodge the fish easily. But you thought she was doomed when Yukino summoned Libra, to change Kagura's gravity. But Kagura was not effected at all!

"Could it be?!" You shouted.

"What is it" Rogue asked.

"Kagura can use gravity magic!".

"Will you force me to open it. The thirteenth gate" Yukino asked.

"Thirteenth gate. I thought there were only 12" You asked looking at Rufus.

"My memory serves that there is a thirteenth gate, that outshines even the Zodiac Gates" He replied.

"Open gate of the Serpent Bearer! Ophiuchus!". It was a large, black scaled and armored snake.

"Besheathed Longsword Technique". And with that, Kagura cut straight through Ophiuchus.

"She hasn't even drawn her sword" Rogue said shocked.

"Your bet was ill considered. Now and then a Mermaid eats Tiger meat" She commented, knocking Yukino down.

"And the winner is Kagura Mikazuchi! And in an unexpected twist, Saber Tooth gains zero points".

Later that night at the inn

"You are too pathetic to even cry over. You pieces of trash! Just remeber why we stand above all the other wizard guild! You do not see worms! You do not listen to them! You crush them beneath your feet! The only things that catch our attention are bigger fish! You make the heavens roar! You make the earth boil! You silence the seas! THAT IS SABER TOOTH" Jeimma boomed.

"Y/N!" He shouted.

"Yes master" You replied.

"Your father would be ashamed of your performance today. But I give you one last chance, and next time, use your wings".

"Of course Master Jeimma. I apologize for underestimating my opponents. I will not fail to meet your expectations".

"Yukino".

"Yes" She replied.

"No lame excuse can help you! You know that don't you".

"Yes... I was defeated by a single member of another guild... That fact suillies the name of Saber Tooth".

"That isn't it at all!!! You bet your life and lost!!! Then you received pity from that enemy!!! That is not Saber Tooth!!!!"

"Yes I am ready to accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate".

"Strip off your clothes".

"Yes. As you say". She started to remove her clothes. You closed your eyes, and looked down at the floor, not wanting to see Yukino me humiliated. After she had finished she blushed, covering herself.

"Your guild mark...... Make it vanish!"

"... Yes". She removed it, and bowed before Jeimma. "It has only been a short time... But I thank you for your hospitality".

"Get the hell out! Trash!". You and the others walked out. You, Sting and Rogue were walking through the inn.

"He always goes to extremes... The master" Sting commented.

"What do you expect? That's how we got to be the strongest guild, right" Lector said.

"Fro is sad" Frosch said.

"Is that what a 'guild' is? Yukino was a comrade" Rogue growled.

"She was weak, so she's gone. The strongest guild doesn't need those types, right" You asked him.

"It just feels wrong. Especially how she was humiliated. I can't believe your taking it so lightly Y/n. This guild has almost always been your home". You glared at him and grabbed his collar.

"Well guess what Rogue? I'm used to this. I've been seeing this my whole life, and ya know what else? You better keep your mouth shut about stuff like that. I got you into this guild. I can just as easily get you kicked out". You dropped him and walked on. Sting and Lector caught up to you.

"What was that" Lector asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired of Rouge thinking he can change this guild. Now can I say in your room tonight? Yukino needs to pack up and I don't feel as powerful knowing I was in the same room as her".

"Sure. C'mon". You ran to your room quickly, and grabbed your nightgown, and changed into it. You went back to Stings room, and found him already in his bed. You snuggled next to him, and quickly fell asleep.