Chapter 20 PT 2

Your POV
You pushed yourself up, and wiped your mouth off. You felt a new feeling. A feeling that you could defeat them. Soon you were ready, and started to attack. They seemed helpless.

You punched each of them in the face. They fell down, and it didn't seem like they weren't gonna get up.

"Let this be a lesson to you and the world. That the third generation is the strongest generation. That we hold our selves above the other generations for a reason" Rogue said.

"Sorry for taking down Gajeel. But I have a promise to keep. And I kept it. Didn't I" You asked, looking at the camera. You heard them shuffling. They started cracking their knuckles.

"N-no way! I used my dragon force".

"I know. My body aches all over" Natsu said popping his shoulder.

"He's bluffing" Rogue whispered.

"I've been taking note of your movements. Your attack patterns, even your breathing pattern. Your pivot is at 11:00" He said.

"No way! It's gotta be 10:00" Gajeel yelled.

"No way! 11:00".

"I'd agree with 10:30! But 11:00 is too far".

"Gah just shut up already". Natsu pushed Gajeel in a minecart, and accidentally flicked the lever, causing Gajeel to fall downwards.

"Gajeel no" Rogue yelled. Natsu lit his fingers with a fire that spelled 'Come On'.

"That's right. I'm taking both of you on. I'm fired up now" He hollered.

"Rogue. We need to end this. Right here right now. We need to use that move" You said.

"No. We don't want to kill him. We can take him down with just our normal magic" Rogue said.

"Tch. Weakling. Fine. But if it comes to it we have to". Rogue nodded. You re activated your dragon forces.

"This is the power to kill dragons!! Nothing in this world could be stronger" You yelled punching him. He blocked with a grin.

"Then maybe yours isn't perfected" He asked.

"My power is perfected! I used this power to kill Atlas Flame".

"Is that so? Then I'll use this power to fight for my friends you humiliated" He said lighting his fire. He punched you in the face and you went flying. Rogue tried to use his Shadow Dragon Roar, but Natsu deflected it with his own.

"I'm not done yet" You lunged forward and attacked. You and Rogue were in sync, but each attack he deflected more and more efficiently. You used your roar but he dodged and sent you flying with his own. You were punched into the wall.

Ex/n POV

She sat there, worried. I remembered the day after she got her wings

Flashback Time >_<

"Please don't leave me" I yelled.

"Come on. I got wings now, you serve no purpose" She said turning her back to me.

"Then... Let me be your student! Make me a better flyer! Make me a stronger fighter. I saw you fight! It's amazing".

"You mean your not afraid of what I can do".

"NO! I want to be strong! I want to be just like you".

"Hehe. A cat for a protégé huh? Whatever. Follow me. I'll make you strong".

Flashback Over ~_~

She turned and looked at me from the cameras. I felt myself crying.

"Rogue! Now's the best time" She said getting your half ready.

"Your right. Lets do this" He said getting his half ready.

'I never did get strong. But I loved seeing your strength Y/n'.

Your POV

You started merging your half with Rogue's half, bit by bit.

"Mr. Yajima! What kind of magic is this".

"It's called a Unison Raid. It's basically fusion magic. It's considered to be highly advanced magic that you could train with your whole life and still never master it".

"Hell Shadow Dragon Fang Flash" You thrust your arms forward. The attack left your hands and went to Natsu.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art Flame Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade" He made a phoenix out of his fire just before it hit. He destroyed it, and the fire hit you and Rogue directly. You and Rogue stood there, before falling.

"Ex/n. I'm sorry. He's just... too strong... I'm sorry" You said faintly before hitting the ground. Natsu was declared the winner. The crowd erupted.

"Fairy Tail Natsu Dragneel wins! Fairy Tail is stronger than Saber Tooth! That ends day 4 Of the Grand Magic Games. The final day will happen the day after tomorrow! Tomorrow will be a break day. The final event will feature a survival competition of every participating member. Which guild will win it all".

"Let's fight again sometime" Natsu said happily before leaving. Medics came out and got you guys on stretchers, and to the hospital.

'Natsu. You beat me this one time. But I am still above you. Next time I will not lose'