Chapter 13

Y/n POV
You opened your eyes, as the bright sun shone upon you. You rubbed them. You looked to your side to see Sting sleeping next to you. First that kiss, now this. Its was as if history was repeating itself. You slid out and snuck to your own sleeping cart. It seemed the only awake person was Minevra. But you were convinced she never sleeps.

You got into your normal clothes, and was about to go make breakfast for everyone, when you heard Yukino wake up. She yawned and her eyes fluttered.

"Good morning Yukino" You said happily.

"Good morning Y/n. How are you" She replied.

"I've been better, but I'll be fine".

"Oh no! Did something go wrong on your date?! Are you and Sting-sama still together?! PLEASE ANSWER ME!!??"

"Yukino calm down. Were not over. I just... was put up to a very difficult test by the master afterwards, that's all. I'm gonna go make breakfast, kay". She nodded and you went to the cooking cart.

After prepping bacon, eggs and toast for everyone, you took your own plate, and sat next to Yukino.

After eating, you guys arrived at Crocus, The Flower Blooming Kingdom, as it was called. Everybody got off and headed to your guys' inn. After setting up your room with Yukino, you decided to explore the area.

This year was going to be special. For seven years, Saber was eternal first, and Fairy Tail was eternal last. But now, the wizards trapped on Tenrou Island we're competing. It was going to be fun.

"Y/n. Wanna go explore the castle" Yukino offered.

"Nah. That castle is huge, and we have to be back here by 12 after all. How about we stroke our own ego and make other wizards feel belittled" You offered in exchange.

"Y/n! You know I don't like doing that stuff. Just go do that with Sting and call it a date!".

"Fine I will". You walked out and into the city. You quickly saw the group of fairies. Sting was with you.

"So, ya wanna pluck off a fairies wings" He asked.

"Nah. Not yet at least" You replied. You had your eyes set on one in particular. Natsu Dragneel. Sting always looked up to him. You always looked down on him as well, your fire was much stronger. Natsu turned and looked in your direction.

"He sees us. Run" Sting said.

"Calm down let me handle this". You walked up to him.

"Natsu Dragneel. Never thought I'd see a face like yours again!".

"Waah?! HEY GUYS I'M FAMOUS!! TAKE THAT YOU DUMB STRIPPER!!" He yelled in joy. Soon Gray Fullbuster rammed his head against Natsu's.

"YEAH MAYBE FAMOUS FOR BEING A MORON!!" He shot back.

"Gray Natsu calm down. I was just saying hi. I always have known of your guild. It was such a shame when they lost the Grand Magic Games seven years in a row".

"Yeah but now that were back theirs no way we'all lose" Natsu declared.

"Sorry my asking but can I taste your fire?".

"WHAT?!?! YOU WANT TO WHAT?!".

"Taste your fire. I'm the hell dragon slayer, and I always wondered what normal dragon slayer fire tasted like".

"Ooh. Why didn't ya say so. Go a ahead". He lit his fist a flame, and waited. You then grabbed his fist, and ate the fire, while at the sane time, sinking your fangs into his knuckles. He jerked you off.

"Hmm. That was some good Fairy blood. A sabers favorite drink" You said maliciously. You rolled up your sleeve to show your guild mark.

"Tch. A Saber Wizard. I shoulda known" He sneered.

"Ya know what else you shoulda known Natsu Dragneel? That your an IDIOT for ever thinking you could win these games!! Your going down Fairy Tail". You quickly ran away laughing. Sting caught up to you.

"Atta girl" He said smiling. He held his hand up. You smacked it laughing.

"Surprisingly enough his Fire and Blood we're very tasty. It was almost like Wine and Cheese. His blood's the wine, and his fire is the cheese. Weird analogy I know".

"It works. Come on. Its almost night." The two of you ran back to the Inn. You ran to your room.

"Whew! That was fun!" You cheered flopping on your bed.

"Oh no. What this time?" Yukini asked.

"Well I said I was gonna make other wizards feel belittled compared to me. But I did so to some fairies".

"Which ones".

"One in particular. Natsu Dragneel. Not only did I insult him, stroke mine and the guilds ego, but I could out my favorite snack".

"Whats that".

"Fairies blood and Natsu's fire".

"I don't want to know".

Time skip of magical goats of rainbowness!!!

The clock struck tweleve. Thus began the Grand Magic Games. You and the exceeds made your way to the coleseum, as you weren't competing, but you would still watch Sting and Rouge.