Chapter 7

Your POV
"Y/n get up! Someone's here for you" Ex/n said.

"If it's Sting let him in" You said lazily. You didn't want to get out of bed.

"It's not Sting. It's Yukino".

"WHAT!?!?!"

"I know.  And to make matters worse, you probably forgot".

"Forgot what?"

"Today's your 18th birthday. And Yukino is a member of SaberTooth!"

"Oh yeah. How the hell did I forget that?"

"Because your lazy and forgetful"

"Yeah. Ugh. Tell her I'll be there in about 10 minuets". Ex/n left the room. You slid out of bed and stood up. You put on your f/c ((favorite color)) t-shirt and some navy blue jeans. After brushing your hair, you put on some light make up. You never wore much, even on special occasions. You opened up your door and walked downstairs. There at your favorite table with Sting and Rogue, was Yukino. And she was in your favorite spot at your favorite table.

"Hey Y/n. Come down here" Yukino said eagerly. You walked down to the table. There were no seats empty. You groaned annoyed.

"What's wrong Y/n" Sting asked. 'Sting I love ya but your a  moron sometimes'

"Are you blind? There aren't any open seats" You replied.

"Yeah there is. On my lap". You blushed but sat down on Stings' lap. He wrapped his arms around your stomach, causing you to blush even more. You saw Yukino giggling at you.

"What's so funny?".

"You two are just so cute together" She said smiling. "Oh by the way Happy Birthday Y/n!"

"Oh yeah. Happy Birthday babe" Sting said kissing the top of your head.

"Here Y/n. I got something for you" Yukino said. She slid a box across the table. It was wrapped in a golden wrapping paper, with a white bow on top. You took off the wrapping paper and opened the box. Inside was a necklace. The chain was golden, the charm was a white heart, that had a yellow hue to it.

"Want me to put it on for you" Sting said. you nodded. He pulled the necklace out from the case and wrapped it around your neck. He then did the clasp, and the necklace gently fell on your chest.

"Thank You Yukino" You said smiling. You felt Sting move a little. As if he were nudged.

"Oh yeah. Y/n I got you a gift, come with me and I'll give it to you" Sting said. You got up off Sting and followed him to his room. You had three ideas, and only one you liked. He was 1) Want to fuck you... 2) Break up with you or 3)  Give you a really sweet memorable gift. You were really hoping it was the third one. He led you into his room and closed the door behind him.

"Sting w-wh-what's going on?" You said blushing. Then something you never expected happened. He kneeled down, reached into his pocket, pulled out a small velvet box. He opened it and inside it was a ring. The ring had a silver lining. The gem was a burning red with a subtle platinum flame.

"Y/n l/n. Ever since I first met you, just like you, I was in love. As time went on, my love grew deeper and deeper, and when we confessed, it felt like my life completely changed. And I decided that I was ready to do this. So will you, Y/n, marry me". Your world had just been turned upside down. You never even considered this would happen.

"Sting... I don't even know... what to say".

"Say that you'll marry me".

"Yes but no"

"Wh-what?"

"I mean yes, but not yet. The Grand Magic Games are coming up and I think we should just put it off until afterward. But otherwise... YES!!!". He slid the ring on your finger and jumped up, wrapped his arms around you, and pulled you into a deep, passionate kiss. Finally he broke the kiss and looked deep into your eyes.

"I love you Y/n".

"Me too Sting".

"I can't wait for the Grand Magic Games to be over".