Chapter 5

Sting POV

'What did she say?! She LOVES ME?!?!'

"It's always been this way. Ever since I first met you when we were kids I've had a crush on you. And when I saw Yukino with you and I felt such envy and felt so hurt I knew, that I was truly in love" Y/n continued.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked

"I never knew how and-"

"You didn't let me finish. Why didn't you tell me before so I could say I share those feelings". I leaned in and kissed her. It was amazing. Her lips were soft, and I could feel her shock until she started kissing back. Soon we broke the kiss.

"Wait... If you really love me, then why were you sleeping with that whore?"

"She made me. Here let me explain".

FLASHBACK TIME

The sun set over the horizon. I walked into my house tired, and ready to relax after a day of getting info. When I walked into my room I shut the door and locked it. I didn't realize she was there until I had taken off all my clothes and was in my boxers. She was lying under my sheets on my bed covering herself.

"What the fuck are you doing in here" I yelled.

"Shhh. Don't worry. I saw the way you looked at me. So I'll make you a deal. You get to be inside this beauty, and I don't spread the secret about Y/n's wings. So is it a deal" Yukino said seductively

"First of all I never looked at you like that. Second of all how do you know about Y/n's secret?"

"I have my ways".

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

"I still have no idea how she knows about your wings. Or why they have to be a secret. But I didn't want that secret to be spread, so I agreed to it. And you know the story from there".

"She might have seen them earlier today. When I fought that monster"

"No. You had de-formed your wings by the time she came out of her house. And we made the villagers swear secrecy".

"Then there are two ways she could've found out. And I don't like either of them. One she could've blackmailed one of the others or Rogue somehow. Or she could've seduced them and got it out. And I'm betting she did the second one to Rogue".

"Well. It doesn't matter right now. What matters is us". I tackled Y/n down and started kissing her roughly. I heard her giggle, which to me translated 'I love this'. So I kept kissing her and eventually started frenching her. By then we were rolling around in the forests clearing, loving each other and knowing that neither of us wanted it to end.

"STING!!! WE WEREN'T DONE!!! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE" I heard Yukino yell. I stopped kissing Y/n.

"Sting. Don't stop. Let her come here and see" Y/n said.

"But she'll spread your secret if I don't" I said worried.

"I don't care right now. All I care about is kissing you. And now that I have you I never want to let you go". I gave up trying to convince her otherwise and got back to kissing her. This time I went for her neck. She moaned in pleasure. I continued to kiss down her neck and collar bone when I heard someone come through the trees. I looked up and was shocked. Instead of Yukino, standing there was Rogue.

His hair was messy, his face was red, and he looked hurt. Emotionally, not physically.

"Is it the whore Sting" Y/n asked.

"No. It's our guild member". She looked to my side and saw him.

"Oh...". I got off her and she stood up.

"Rogue why'd ya stop" Yukino said poking her head out from behind him. She looked at me and Y/n. I stood up, brushed the grass off me and stood next to Y/n.

"So Yukino. This was what you so desperately needed me for. To spy on Sting and Y/n?" He said annoyed.

"Well I didn't know she was gonna be here. I just needed to find Sting. And I find him cheating on me with a little bitch".

"Oh shove it up your ass Yukino. I'm not cheating on you. We weren't even a thing. You were blackmailing me" I replied.

"I thought... that you actually liked me" Yukino said, clearly faking emotions.

"As if. No one could ever love such a skank" Y/n snared.

"Your one to talk. Remember when you said the hottest guy in SaberTooth was Rogue" Yukino snapped.

"First of all, I was 13. Second of all, I said Sting and Rouge were the hottest guys, I never said one was hotter than the other". Y/n crossed her arms and stuck her nose up in the air.

"Now if you'll excuse us, me and my girlfriend have somewhere to be" I said grabbing Y/n's hand. She smiled at me and I winked at her. We walked past them and then ran trough the forest to my house.

"Ugh I'm so tired!" Y/n complained.

"Alright c'mon. You can sleep in my home tonight" I offered. She sighed relived and then went to my room. She lay down, and almost instantly fell asleep. I lay next to her, wrapping my arms around her, and fell asleep.