Chapter 2

Sting POV
Me and Ryos pushed open the large doors to SaberTooth. When we looked in we saw a ton of people and in the back was Y/n. She was wearing a super cute white and f/c polka dots dress and sandals. She skipped over to the master.

"Those are the two I told you about" She said to him. We walked in and stood before him.

"You are Sting and Ryos" He asked. We nodded.

"Master I have an idea". She whispered something in his ear. He proceeded to pull out two golden lacrima.

"These will rate your magic in numbers. Y/n will take you into the forest out back and test your strength". He handed her the lacrima and she motioned for us to follow.

TIME SKIP OF MAGICAL RAINBOWS

"Master! They did great. Sting got 345 and Ryos got 342" Y/n reported.

"Well done welcome to SaberTooth". After we got our marks on Y/n started showing us around.

"You guys can stay in my house. It has an extra room and plenty of space for anything" She said.

"Awesome!" Sting said.

Y/n POV

"Hey I never asked. What kind of Slayers are you. Are you first meaning just dragon trained, second meaning Lacrima, or both".

"Were both the third one" Ryos said.

"Yeah. Me too" Y/n said.

"Does that mean you had to... " Ryos's voice trailed off.

"Yeah"

Flashback

"What's wrong!? What do you mean you have to go?!" You shouted.

"I have a terrible sickness. It's nearly impossible to cure" He said.

"Please. I'll do anything to cure you".

"Then kill me". You eyes widened and filled with tears.

"Wh-what".

"Prove your worth. Please put me out of my misery".

"I CAN'T!! I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!!  NO ONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!  PLEASE DON'T GO".

"I understand your sadness. I may have raised you but I cannot now. Go to the wizard Guild SaberTooth. Speak to Jerima. Tell him I sent you and I have passed".

"Alright... I'm sorry... Dad".

End Flashback
Two tears fell from your eyes. Before they fell off your face Sting ran up and wiped them off.

"Don't cry. It hurts to see a friend cry" He said hugging you. You blushed. He was so sweet and cute. Your mind was made. You liked Sting.