Chapter 18

FYI the team right now is You, Rogue, Minevra, Ogra, Rufus.

Your POV

"Next event! Naval Battle!!! This battle takes place in a large water ball. Each contestant will try to knock the others out of the ball. But there's the five minuet rule. When there are two contestants left, a timer will start. If a contestant gets knocked out, then no matter what, they fall into last place. Each guild select their member".

"If there are no objections, I'll participate" Minevra said. You nodded, and she entered the water ball.

"Now that all contestants are in, lets begin". The gong sounded, and the battle began. No one moved.

"Well I'm not going to waste anytime. Open gate of the water bearer, Aquaruis" Lucy pulled out her key, and a mermaid appeared.

"Another mermaid. This is gonna be fun" Leslie of Mermaid Heel said.

"Juvia and water go hand in hand. She will not lose" Juvia declared. The battle continued until it was just Lucy and Minevra.

"Hehe. Lucy doesn't even stand a chace. Minevra is just gonna toy with her now" You said, smirking.

"A thought just dawned on me" Lector said looking at you. "Why don't you call her M'lady? It's basically her and masters rule".

"Well other than Minevra, I'm the longest staying member of the guild. Lets see, dad left me when i was 5, and I'm 18 now, so 13 years. Sting and Rogue joined when we were around 7. Minevra has been in Saber scince she was probably born. But out of rspect, and the master being good friends with my father, the rule doesn't apply to me". You looked back to see that Minevra had been intentionally keeping Lucy in, just to beat her more. The five minuet timer ran out.

"Now it is just for first and second place". Minevra continued her assult. It made you feel awesome. You caught the other wizards from Fairy Tail glaring at your stands. you leaned on your elbows, grinning at them. Mato then raised his arm, declaring an end.

"And referee Mato ends the fight. Minevra of SaberTooth is the victor". Minevra held Lucy by her neck, just outside the arena. There were scars, bruises, wounds, and burns all over her body. "Oh no! Lucy seemes to be unconcious! Will she be ok?!". Natsu, Gray, and Erza rushed from the stands, as Minevra dropped Lucy, and jumped out herself. They caught Lucy, and Wendy and Shelia gave her treatment. Erza glared at her

"What's that look for? I'll have you know I battled within full acordance to the rules" Minevra said.

"The rules? You tortured an opponent whose defeat was already certian" Erza yelled.

"But it was all the more entertaining. You should be greatful I let that pathetic girl have 2nd place". Natsu and Gray stood up next to Erza, ready to fight.

You, Ogra, and Rufus jumped from the stands and in front of Minevra, ready to fight.

"Oh boy! Will Fairy Tail and SaberTooth duke it out now?!". You shared eye contact with Natsu. The crowd started chanting "Fight Fight Fight!". You and Natsu started to step forward at the same time, but Erza stopped him, and walked forward.

"I don't care if your Fiores mightiest, and strongest. You should know, that you just made enimies with a guild you don't want to anger" She declared. You guys all went back to the stands and waited. There was a delay as managment called for Fairy tail to become one team, due to the disqualification of Raven Tail. Finally they were back. You guys took your position in the arena.

"Now for the tag team matchups. 1st Blue Peagusus vs Quatro Puppy. 2nd Mermaid Heel vs Lamia Scale. and finally SaberTooth vsFairy Tail! At long last, we get to see Fairy Tail's final team". They emerged from the shadows revealing themselves. Everybody was cheering to the point of the stadium vibrating. "Say hello... TO FAIRY TAIL".Their new team was Natu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, And Laxus. Saber and Fairy Tail shared a moment of their members looking at each other.

"I'm fired up now" Natsu sneered.

"You won't be for long though" You remarked.

"Just try me".

"You'll soon feel the true might of SaberTooth"