Chapter 4

Your POV
"What are you doing here" You snapped.

"I could ask the same question" She replied smugly.

"Enough" Sting said. "Y/n whatever personal problems you have don't matter. She's our client and we must treat her with respect. Understood?"

"Of course Sting". You saw her evily smirk at you and you shot her a death glare.

"Anyways" Rouge said. "What is the full issue here?"

"Well ever since I came here things are different. Monsters have been appearing randomly always from the same direction though".

"Did this happen before?" The village people shook their heads.

"Then I see the solution to all your problems. We kill her, and then we'll all be happy!" You said cracking your knuckles. Sting our his arm in front of you.

"No. We're not killing anybody".

"What if it's on accident?". He just sighed annoyed.

"Listen. Y/n were going for a walk and your gonna explain yourself. Rogue you get as much info as you can. C'mon Y/n". Sting then grabbed you hand and started walking. You stuck your tounge out and then ran up to him. "OK Y/n. What's up with you and Yukino?".

"Well for one she's a rich little whore. Two she can't do magic for crap and still thinks she can beat someone who has been trained from pretty much birth in magic. She also-"

"No I mean, how did you meet her?"

"Oooh. When I was 13 I went on a job to a conference for rich tycoons. I was meant to look like the daughter of one so I could fit in, but still fight if it was necessary. And there was Yukino and her father. And let's just say we got off on the wrong foot".

"But why did you act so irrationally when you saw her talking to us". You blushed debating whether to lie, or tell him the truth about how you feel about him.

"Well she is a whore like I said. Last time I saw her she wouldn't stop gushing about her boyfriend and shit like that. And I saw her flirting with you and Rogue and I didn't want either of you to fall in her trap because your my friends and that's what friends do for each other. They protect each other from manipulative skanks so they don't become emotionally wrecked little bitches when she leaves them".

"But she claimed she knew us before. How do you explain that". You blushed even harder. You knew this time you had to tell the truth.

"Well when I was on that job she asked what guild I was in and I said SaberTooth. She asked if there were any hot boys. I said 'yeah. But they wouldn't date you if their life depended on it'. She still pestered me so I said that you and Rogue were the hottest boys in the guild and showed my drawing of the three of us".

"That's all I needed to know. Thanks Y/n. Let's go back now". You guys went back to the others.

"It appears the monsters may be attracted to the magic inside of Yukino. But she has never been able to harness it" Rogue explained.

"Or she just doesn't have it" You muttered. You looked at her. She looked so much better than you.

Her shining white hair was angelic compared to your plain black hair. Her breasts were a whole 'nother cup size. Her perfectly shaped legs were amazing compared you your longer, less skiny legs. She was everything a guy wanted that you didn't have.

Time Skip Night Time
You were walking to your house you were staying in when you heard something from Stings house. You decided to check it out. As you walked in you heard it coming from his room. You leaned your ear up to his door.

"So Sting. Ya like what ya see" Yukino said seductively.

"Hell yeah. Here come closer. I wanna feel them" Sting replied. You eyes widened tears streaming down your face silently.

"Oh. Your so naughty. I don't know if I should".

"C'mon don't tease me like this".

"Alright alright. I'll let you feel them". You tried to open the door but it was locked. "Who's there".

You ran away crying as Sting came out of his room.

"Y/n! Wait it's not what it sounded like" He cried. You didn't listen to him and ran into the forest. Soon you couldn't hold yourself and you collapsed in a small clearing. You had never cried this hard before. That damn bitch.

You heard footsteps behind you and heard someone crouch down.

"Y/n". It's was Sting!

"Go away. Please. It was exactly what is sounded like"

"I know. But why do you care so much".

"Wow. You are one dense little fucker Sting".

"What do you mean".

"You really don't get it?"

"No! What are you talking about?!"

"Haven't I made it obvious yet? Why I wanted you to stay away from Yukino. Why I reacted this way when she was gonna have sex with you". You sat up wiping your tears away with your arm. "Anybody but you would've figured it out by now. I love you Sting".