Chapter 17

Sting POV
There was a large explosion, coming from down stairs. Y/n shot up, looking around. Lector and Ex/n took their time waking up. Rogue burst in with Frosch.

"Intruders" Rogue yelled.

"Lector wake up" Frosch shouted frantically.

"Intruders? In the inn where all of Saber Tooth's members are staying" I inquired. Me and Y/n quickly got dressed, and followed Rogue with the exceeds. "Who are they".

"I don't know. However I suppose they don't intend to return alive" Rogue replied. One of the members flew across the hallway, and through the wall. Another four went flying. When we reached there I was somewhat pleasantly surprised.

"WHERE IS YOUR MASTER" Natsu yelled. Jeimma approached him.

"You have some business with me, brat" He sneered.

"So you're the master? You expel somebody after just one loss? Gotta be pretty fired up to do that".

"Huh?".

"So the same applies to you... If you lose to me, you're closing down your guild!!!".

"Fairy Tail" Rufus asked.

"Natsu" I asked shocked.

"He came to pick a fight with the master" Ogra growled.

"Is he suicidal?" Lector said.

"I think so too" Frosch added.

"I hope your serious. Brat" Master grumbled.

"Anybody who doesn't think of a member as a comrade... Gets no respect from me". Is he talking about Yukino? That doesn't have anything to do with you, right? Do normal people get all worked up about things like that?

"I don't know what you're talking about... But I do see that you live according to certain rules of your own".

"You don't know what I'm talking about?!"

"Dorvengal deal with this brat".

"Yes sir". Dorvengal ran ahead.

"You runnin away?!".

"Regular troops are far beneath my notice. If you plan to attack the highest of a guild, you should be prepared to show your commitment".

"My fight is with you".

"You will never get near the master" Dorvengal declared, throwing a punch.

"OUT OF MY WAY!!! I GOT NO BUSINESS WITH YOU" Natsu hollered, taking Dorvengal down with one punch.

"You're kidding. That was Dorvengal" Rogue said shocked.

"He's one of the top ten wizards of our guild" Ex/n added on.

"Master. If you don't mind I'll..." Y/n started. Master thrust his arm in front of her

"Stay out of this" Master said. He stepped forward. "We don't have anyone like you, brat".

"Fire dragon iron fist" Natsu yelled, attempting to punch Master. The master simply put his arm up and deflected it.

"Was that all?!" He asked, throwing Natsu back.

"I'm just getting warmed up" Natsu yelled. He proceeded to hit Jeimma with a torrent of fire fists, and Jeimma took them all like they were nothing. Natsu's fire then started having lightning sparks flying from it.

There was a slight movement, before M'lady stepped in between the two, and split them apart.

"Minevra. You have some nerve interfering with this fight" Jeimma snarled.

"Don't worry. I had no doubt you would lose, Father. But it would cause us even more trouble for you to hurt another guilds competitors. So I'll make you a deal" She said. Her hands formed, and soon a blue exceed cat appeared tied up. "Leave now, and the cat is unharmed. Don't, and he won't see the light of day again".

Natsu hesitated. I could understand. If someone was doing that to me with Lector, it'd be pretty hard.

"Fine. I'll stop. But I swear, I will get my payback, SaberTooth" Natsu said. M'lady then released the cat, and they left.

Before you say that I got things wrong, like how Natsu and Dorvengals fight was longer, this particular chapter was heavily inspired, and word for word, action for action coppied of volume 33. So things like their fight being shorter, Dorvengals name being different were all in the manga, and the anime was based on the manga, so it has higher priority. This is also why, I cut it Mira VS Jenny in the last chapter. Because while their fight followed a similar path in the manga, it did not have the wedding part, which was the only part I intended to write. And while I was writing this, I didn't have access to Hulu, so I couldn't re-watch episodes. Speaking of which, I have a list of which episodes to re-watch so... Yeah. Love you my fairies. Mwah!!!