Chapter 19 Tag Team PT 1

Your POV

"A showdown between the mightiest guild 7 years ago, and the mightiest guild now. Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox versus Y/n L/n and Rouge Cheyney. Who will triumph, Fairies or Tigers. Four dragons have been released onto the battle field". The gong rang out. You looked at them waiting for them to make their move. You wanted to test their power, before showing your own.

Natsu stepped forward before lunging forward to you. You could tell Gajeel would be doing similar to Rogue. He attempted to punch you, but you dodged  and jumped up. While you were up you looked at master in the audience with a questioning face. He nodded. You decided to wait for your final card. But when you landed back down, Natsu punched you in the face with the back of Rogue's head. You two rammed into the wall.  After getting back you attacked back.

"Hell Dragons Roar" You yelled, as the flames escaped your mouth. Like the moron he is, Natsu tried to eat them, but started gagging and in result flew across the arena .

"What the hell was that Salamander"  Gajeel yelled at Natsu.

"That fire is to hot! That was brutal" Natsu complained.

"How can it be to hot". You and Rogue shared a look that said 'Their fucking morons'. They then finished arguing and went back to fighting.

Natsu and Gajeel then proceeded to beat you and Rogue. While they did succeed, it seemed like You and Rogue weren't all to strong in comparison.

"Heh. Is that really the power you defeated your dragons with" Natsu mocked.

"We didn't defeat them. We killed them with our bare hands. And your about to witness what we used to kill them. Your about to witness the power of third generation Dragon Slayers" You said. You and Rogue looked at each other and nodded. "Fire Drive".

"Shadow Drive".  You and Rogue then launched forward, and attacked them with little effort. Punch after punch, kick after kick, flame attack after flame attack, Natsu looked like he was weak and worthless. You and Rogue were in prefect sync. You finished your torent by ramming them into the wall.

"Natsu. Sting always admired, looked up to, and worked to be stronger than you. But not me. My goal was to make sure that everybody knew I was the stronger fire dragon slayer. Time to finish you off" You declared. He got up, and walked closer to you. "Dragon Arcana Hellish Nova". The explosion was masive, you knew he was over. You  were shocked when the smoke claered, he had your fist in his hand! He stopped the arcana with one hand?!

He and Gajeel then started to be more in sync and beat you and Rogue. You could feel Ex/n's anticipation.

"I know Ex/n. And I will keep up my promise" You said. You and Rogue got up. "Hey Rogue. Let's show them our actual power, huh".

"I think it's time. This is the true power of Third Generation Dragon Slayers" Rogue said. You activated your dragon force.

"That's right. We can activate our dragon force at will. Rogue stay back. I can take these two down with no help". Rogue stood back.

"ARE YOU MOCKING US"  Natsu yelled.

"Wanna prove me wrong? Come at me" . They both charged at you. You jumped up and kicked them in the face at the same time.  They went flying, but Natsu got back up and was below you. You decided to take the chance to try your new move, and to reveal your secret. You sprouted your wings and held up your fire.

"HELLISH BREATH OF THE RED DRAGON!". You knew this would obliterrate the cloloseum, so that's why you had your wings.

"WHAT?! Y/n has a set of dragon wings?! What a shock". When the smoke cleared there was a large hole that went deep below the coleseum. "Oh my. The battle has gone below the coleseum. Don't worry you'll be able to watch on the lacrima trons". You dove down, and proceeded to attack them as you fell down. You then lowered down, hoping to get a better attack. But they instead they did both their roars down, and slammed you down. You realised that this was going to be a lot harder than you thought.

"Ex/n. Don't worry. I will keep up my promise" You whispered loud enough that she could hear it from the lacrima trons.

Flashback Time :3

Ex/n ran to me crying one day when we were younger.

"What's wrong Ex/n" I asked hugging her. She broke the hug and wiped her eyes.

"I-i was just defending you. They said you never actually killed or even met a dragon and that you were just a kid with a wild imagination trying to get attention" She said.

"Who said this about me".

"Some of the Saber Tooth members. So I told them that it was true, and that you could use magic to kill dragons. And that your dad was a dragon. And they laughed at me saying the only person who truly was a dragons child was Natsu Dragneel. And I told them that your magic was much stronger, and so was your fire. And they still laughed at me".

"Ex/n. I understand why you defended me. But you didn't hafta do that for me".

"But I did. They don't belive the truth".

"Look me in the eye. I promise for your sake, that when I finally meet this Natsu guy, that in front of everyone, in front of you, in front of everyone who doubts me, I'll defeat him".

"You promise".

"I promise".

Flashback Time Is Over >:(

"Ex/n. I will keep up my promise. I will win. Just for you".