Chapter 14

Your POV
You a sat in the stands waiting for your team to finish the labyrinth.  The team was Sting, Rogue, Ogra, Rufus, and Yukino.

"Ugh. When are they gonna get here? I'm getting impatient waiting" You complained.

"Yeesh calm down. I can assure you they'll be here soon" Lector groaned.

"I think so too" Frosch said. Soon the crowd erupted in cheers. You looked at the screen. Surely enough, Saber Tooths team had got first.

Time Skip of fabulous robots

After announcing Fairy Tail in eighth place, everybody started booing them. They looked around shocked. You shared eye contact with Natsu.

He glared at you, his onyx eyes narrowed. You decided to taunt him, by gently licking your lips, as if you thought of his blood being tasty. The rest of his team looked at the Saber stand. All of them glared at you and the others with you.

They had announced all but first and second place teams.

"In second place we have... Quite a surprise with a second Fairy Tail team. Fairy Tail team B!!" Everybody, except for their short ass master Makarov was shocked. You were most shocked that a Fairy Tail team got second place.

"And now, in first place, the number one good in Fiore. SABER TOOTH!!". The stadium shook from the cheers of everybody celebrating. Sting being the egocentric guy he is, was eating it all up.

The teams then came back up to the stands. Sting leaned against the barrier on Sabers stand next to you.

"Nice job Sting. Although I knew ya guys would get first" You said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Heh. That was easy as hell. We were only a little slowed down by Rufus constantly taking everything to seriously" He groaned, emphasizing the last part.

"Now for the first event, Hidden. Please select a guild member to participate and have them enter the stadium". The team looked at one another.

"I shall go. Because according to Sting, I was responsible for us being somewhat slowed down, so I'll redeem ourselves" Rufus said. He jumped from the stands.

"From Saber Tooth, Rufus!". Once all the teammates had been elected, they explained the rules. It was an act of hiding in plain sight. There were multiple copies of each member in a city hologram. If you took out another member, you gained a point and they lost one. If you attacked or even touched a copy, you would lose a point.

It was so... How to describe it, fun, to see Raven Tail constantly just beat the everloving crap out of Gray from Fairy Tail. But it really got interesting when Rufus made himself clear to everybody buy standing on top of the largest building in the holographic city.

"What a cocky arrogant asshole. No wonder he fits so well in our guild" You said. You knew exactly what he was doing. He had an attack that would pin point each real wizard and strike them. And when a wizard tried to attack him, he used memory magic so they would attack a memory of him, and not the actual guy.

Using this method, he racked up points, leaving Saber Tooth at number one already.

Sorry for the short and somewhat boring chapter, but imma be honest. The GMG are difficult to write, and require alot of time to re watch episodes that I simply don't have. So how it's gonna work is I have a page of notes for how the gmg are gonna go. I will only include chapters with key plot points, fights, or events that the readers character may be replacing a different member in. I will re watch some episodes for the sake of accuracy, but updates will not be as consistent. And some things I will outright skip, or summarize, but please try to understand that I don't want to, but have to do this. Hope you enjoyed. Love you my fairies. Mwah!