Chapter 11

Sting POV
Tears streamed down Y/n's face. That story, it must be so hard to tell. I walked over to her side of the Booth. I sat next to her, wrapped my arms around her, and allowed her to lean on me. She leaned into my shoulder. I allowed her to cry into my shoulder.

I saw Raven in the doorway. I gave her a look, and she got the message, and walked out.

"Don't worry Y/n. I'll always be here for you" I said calmly. That's when I heard shuffling. Y/n heard it too, as she jumped on the booth, fist on fire, tears falling out of her eyes.

"Please, be someone I don't love" She mumbled. From the back of the cart, there were footsteps, and crying. I couldn't see who it was but Y/n could.

"Who is it?". She lowered her fist, still angered.

"Why? Even after I warned you twice, why did you stay?". Yukino walked forward.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I-i just wanted to try to help you through this. I didn't think you were serious about your threat. I still don't think you are" She said firmly.

"Please, Yukino, tell me you didn't hear my story, please".

"I heard everything. I don't care about your rules. We are to close for you to kill me over something like this".

"Yukino, all I'm gonna say is, you might wanna sleep with one eye open tonight". Y/n walked on the table, then out of the cart. I could hear from her steps, that she was tired, and felt sick.

Y/n POV
You slid into your bed. As you cried, you debated your choices. You could use the spell to erase her memory, but she wasn't a dragon slayer. Yukino was doing so great. She hadn't agrivated you, you two hadn't got in a fight, you guys were perfect. And now, she's done the worst thing she could do. You heard the door open and someone walk in. Presumably Yukino.

She sat on her bed across from yours. You glared at her, while she seemed proud. She looked at you.

"You won't see the light of day Yukino. You brought this upon yourself" You said.

"You wouldn't dare. You love me to much-" Before she could finish, in a split second, your fist turned to scales, lit up, and shoved strait through her. Her eyes we're wide open, when she fell down. She didn't bleed, didn't make a sound, and just lay there dead.

Recollection flew through you, as you realized what you just did. You cried harder than you ever had in your life. She was dead, no bringing her back. You ran out crying, and without a care of the rules, ran to the boys sleeping cart. You ran to Sting.

He was awake and instantly saw you. You colasped on his chest, sobbing.

"Y/n what happened?".

"Y-yu-yuk-yuki-yukino. I-i had t-to-" You couldn't finish your sentence.

"But, you wouldn't".

"I did. I'm sorry. I'll do what I deserve". You stood up, and slowly, removed your engagement ring. Then walked out,and walked off the train in the passing area. Just walked over the railings and on the edge of the track. You curled up, crying. And now alone.