Chapter 9

Your POV
You walked into the dining car to a surprise. The entire room was dark, except for a lone table, with a mini candlelit chandelier hanging above it. You walked over and sat down.

As you waited for a waitress, you thought about that day. About everything that happened that night, how it changed you. Soon the door slid open. But instead of a waitress, it was... Sting?! He calmly walked over, and sat down across from you

"Sting what the fuck are you doing here" You whisper shouted.

"Calm down. If nobody catches us, we'll be fine" He said.

"And what happened to your motion sickness?".

"They cast a spell on me and Rogue. I'm guessing they did the same to you".

"Y-yeah. So... What brings you here?".

"Is this not obvious enough. This is our dinner date that everyone goes on after getting engaged". A waitress soon walked in.

"Hey Sting. Here are your menus, here is a bell, ring it when your ready. Is there any drinks you want?".

"Woah woah woah! Sting who is this? And how does she know you?".

"This is my friend Raven. I met her on a job when I was 14. I found out she was a waitress here, and we set this up" Sting explained.

"You must be Y/n. When I first met Sting he told me about you. Said you were really cute. Anyways, what drinks?" Raven asked.

"I'll have f/d ((favorite drink))" You said.

"I'll have the same" Sting answered. She wrote it all down on her notepad.

"Alrighty, ring the bell when your ready to order your food". She smiled and walked away.

"So. What were you thinking about" Sting asked.

"Huh?".

"When I walked in, you were thinking about something. What was that?".

"Sting... You have to promise me you won't tell anyone".

"I won't".

"And by that I mean, nobody else. This is an even bigger secret than my wings. If I find that you told anybody, I will have to kill you, and whoever found out". He jumped a little.

"It's really that serious?". You nodded.

"The only people allowed to know are family, the master, and my one love. And family means blood family. So no friends who I consider family. So, do you promise to never tell". He put his hands on yours.

"I promise".

"Well, let's order, then I'll tell you. I promise". He nodded, grabbing his menu and looking at it. You grabbed yours, and started looking at it. Nothing looked that appealing to you. Sting must've noticed.

"Can't decide?". You nodded. "How about this". He pointed to a dish on your menu. It was a spicy chicken, cut up and mixed into a salad. The chicken he'd three levels of spicyness. Spicy, very spicy, and extremely spicy.

"Oh that looks good. You know what you want?".

"Yup". He picked up the bell and gently rang it. Soon Raven walked in.

"Alright. What do you want to order?".

"I'll take the steak" Sting replied. She faced you.

"I'll have the spicy chicken salad. Extremely spicy" You said.

"Alright. I'll be back with your food". She walked out. You heard something. As if someone was in the area with you two. You jumped up, your fist on fire.

"Alright. Whoever the fuck is there, get your God damn ass out before I am required to kill you. No mercy" You growled. Soon Yukino and Rogue emerged from the darkness.

"Sorry Y/n-sama. I wanted to watch your date. And Rogue did to" Yukino apologized.

"Alright. But my threat still stands. Get out or I will hurt you". They walked out. You sat back down. Sting was just staring at you. "What? When I said that anyone who didn't meet the requirements would have to die by my hands, I wasn't kidding".

"But I didn't think you would even kill Yukino and Rogue. Are you sure it's this serious?" He asked concered.

"Sting. This is the story of how I got my wings. This is the story of my forbidden magic."