Chapter 21

Your POV

You stood before the master. Bandages wrapped around your bruises, scars, and wounds. Rogue stood next to you.

"Y/n. Rogue. That was a pathetic fight. Listen. You are two Dragon Slayers. You used to gloat about being tough and being the 'greatest', did you not? Yet you shamelessly  got your heads handed to you, by another dragon slayer no less. Are you listening, hmm" Jeimma boomed.

"I don't know what to say. We were utterly defeated. Natsu overpowered us without needing to use his fire clad lightning. Natsu posses strength far beyond what we imagined" Rogue said guiltily. Jeimma stomped forward, creating a small crater in the floor.

"Is that how a wizard of the mighty SaberTooth guild talks?! Who told you to put on such a pitiful display?! Who told you to go meet with defeat". Jeimma started to glow a dark indigo. "You've disgraced our name as the mightiest guild".

He sent you and Rogue into the wall. Ex/n ran to you calling your name.

"You call yourselves members of SaberTooth". He punched you into the wall. "REMOVE THEM!!! REMOVE YOUR GUILD MARKS!! Our guild has no need for weaklings! NO NEED FOR LOSERS".

"Now, now master. Y/n and Rogue did their best" Ex/n started.

"What?"

"She may have lost this time, but I'm actually proud of Y/n. My personal opinion is that defeat can make a person stronger. Y/n learned a lot during her most recent battle so you should lighten up and-".

"Who are you".

"D-don't be silly master" She said rolling up her sleeve to reveal her guild mark. "I'm a member with a Saber crest of... my own". Jeimma lit up again.

"Why does a mangy cat bear our crest?". His had swung forward, magic forming, and causing an explosion where she was. All you could do was watch, as she slowly faded away and her final word was faint, but you heard it: "Y/n". You were unable to comprehend it. All of the time you spent with her flashed before you as your eyes welled up. Soon you couldn't control them, and you started crying your eyes out, calling her name.

"Ex/n. I..I" You barley said before sobbing.

"Tch. What an eyesore. Serves that feline right for bearing our guilds crest" Jeimma sneered. You tried to control your self, but you couldn't and let the tears flow faster and heavier. "Silence! It was only a lousy cat".

"What have you... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!?!" You yelled, before a familiar magic surged up, and you punched a hole strait through him. Just like what you did to Yukino that night. You then collapsed on the floor in tears. You heard Minevra laughing.

"Very good Y/n. Now let me offer you a deal" She said.

"Never! You don't have any use to me. I could kill you right now, and nothing would change but that another of his family dies" You threatened.

"Oh so true, but so wrong at the same time. I have a deal you can't turn your back to. What if I told you, I can bring back Ex/n". Your head shot up, with hopeful eyes. "That's the face I wanted to see".

"Y-Yo-You can b-bring her b-b-back".

"If you win the Grand Magic Games for us, she'll be yours". Overcome by unstable emotions and pain, you accepted no questions asked. After it all you started heading back to your room, when Sting called for you to stop so he could catch up.

"What do you want worst fiancé ever" You snapped.

"What did I do" He asked.

"Wow you are an idiot". You turned to face him and narrowed your eyes. "Listen to this very obvious reasoning. When your true love is going through a lot of shit that could be prevented if you intervened, you intervene. Why? Because if there is a chance she could die, you don't want her to die. No matter what the circumstances be. You got that? Good. I hope you have some time to realize that you fucked up, and you fucked up bad. Or else you might just be divorced, before your even married". You walked off, leaving him there to process what you just shot through his thick skull.

THE FINAL DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES

You guys walked through in formation. No gloating, no speaking. The crowd stopped cheering confused. You heard Ex/n cheering. You stopped and looked up at the stands, and could see her next to Lector and Frosch. You knew you were imagining it though. 'Ex/n. You can count on me'.

They announced Fairy Tail, and were shocked that Natsu was replaced by Juvia.

"So Natsu's not in the finals" Rogue said disappointed.

"We should consider ourselves lucky" You said. 'One less powerful wizard standing in between me and Ex/n'.