Chapter 6

Your POV

You opened your eyes slowly. You were still in the same clothes from yesterday. Wrapped around your waist was Stings arms. He was still sleeping. You tried to get out of bed while trying not to wake up. You slid your legs up and through Stings arms and jump out of bed. You look around recognizing it as Stings room and not yours. Just as you were about to leave you heard Sting groaning.

"Y/n don't leave. Now that I have you I don't want to let go" He said sleepily. You remembered you saying those words last night and blushed.

"I gotta go get changed. Were still on a mission remember" You joked.

"Just give me a kiss at least before you go". You smiled and walked back to his bed. You leaned over, kissed his forehead, and walked out to your house.

You returned home and got changed. After brushing your insanely messy bed head (I deal with it IRL) you cooked some toast for breakfast. When you finished eating you walked out of your house. There at the bottom of your steps was Yukino.

"Hello Yukino" You said narrowing your eyes.

"Hello Y/n. I hope you had a good nights sleep" She replied cheerfully.

"Something's wrong with you. What's going on Yukino".

"You don't trust me? I thought we were friends".

"Hmm. What's going on here? Yukino I thought we hate each other. Stop acting weird". Before anything else happened you hear a roar of the same monster from before. This time there were multiple.

"Y/N C'MON WE GOTTA GO FIGHT" Sting yelled from his house.

"YOU GOT IT BABE!!!".

"I'll join you in the fight" Yukino said DETERMINED (sorry. I'm obsessed with Undertale).

"But you can't fight for crap" You said shocked.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of". You just ignored her and ran to where the monsters were.

"Ready Sting?". He nodded.

"HOLY HELL DRAGON ROAR!". Three of the pack of five fell back, large holes in their stomach.

"OPEN GATE OF THE SCALES PALACE!!! LIBRA!!!" Yukino yelled pulling out a golden key. Then a woman appeared from a large glow of light. She had dark skin, black hair in a spiral style, and a scarf over her nose and mouth. She wore a bra with a design on the breast parts, a belt with two scarves over her ahem, areas. Her arms were bedecked with golden bracers and bracelets. In her hands were two parts of a scale.

"WHAT!? YUKINO WHERE'D YA LEARN THAT KIND OF MAGIC" You yelled.

"Go Libra. Gravity change offset". Then your body felt heavy and fell strait down. The same happened to the monsters. One fell on the others. "Rogue finish them off".

"Hm. Shadow Dragon Roar" Rogue yelled. The lizards then fell dead. Libra then disappeared. You were left there, shocked that Yukino had changed so much. When Yukino tried to walk away you yelled at her.

"Yukino wait up!" You yelled. You pulled yourself up and ran at her. You two started walking through the city. "What happened to you? Yesterday you hated me and blackmailed Sting into sleeping with you, and couldn't fight for crap".

"I know. I was terrible. Wasn't I?".

"Well yeah. What happened to the old you".

"Last night after you and Sting walked away me and Rogue started talking. I hadn't realized how horrible I was. Especially to you. I was cruel, unkind, manipulative, and well as you've said many times, a whore. So we started to change that. I'm just trying to redeem myself. I understand if you and Sting still don't like me. But know that I'm trying".

"One last question. Where'd ya learn magic like that? What kind of magic even is that?"

"I've always had that magic. It's celestial magic. It's the only thing I have to... remember my mother. The only reason I never used it is because then I could have cute boys protect me. You see where the old me would take that".

"Listen Yukino. After what you did It'll take me a little bit to trust you again. But I'm glad your trying to change. It really is admirable".

TIME SKIP

"Your job is over. Now that my magic has been awakened the monsters have stopped coming. I'm gonna miss you guys. Especially you Y/n" Yukino said giving you a hug. You hesitated but then hugged back smiling.

"Can we please just get this torture over with" Sting groaned.

"What's up with them" Yukino whispered motioning over to a groaning Sting and Rogue.

"Dragon trained Dragon slayers for some reason get motion sick. And it's really fucking bad" You whispered back.

"Do you get motion sick".

"Nah. But I fake it in hopes that eventually it'll help me sometime later in life". She giggled at that.

"Bye guys. Safe travels". You three boarded the train and you put on the act.