Chapter 15

Sting POV
It was the next day of the games and I was itching to compete, no matter what it be.

"The First event of the second day of the Grand Magic Games is, Chariots".

"That's it, my turn" I said, starting to get on the railing to jump off.

"Oh no you don't" Y/n snapped grabbing my arm and pulling me back in.

"What's the big deal".

"The event is called Chariots. A chariot is a kind of vichle. You'll be sick before they even start moron. So that's why, I'll be going in". She jumped off the railing before anybody could stop her, and they had locked her in.

"From SaberTooth, alternate Y/n L/n". I saw her glaring at Natsu. He was doing the same to her. Dammit all. Why did she have to hold me back? She'll get motion sick too, and she's an alternate competitor!

"Gah this is bull shit! Why can't I compete, but she can" I groaned. I heard Ogra laughing. "What's so damn funny?".

"Just wait. She's perfect for this event" He said. Has everyone gone insane?!

"Y/n can do this. I know she can" Lector said.

"I think so too" Frosch said. I looked at Rogue. He was just as confused as I am. Is there some spell, that just doesn't work on me and Rogue?

"Now that all combatants have been chosen, we'll go over the rules".

"There is a line of chariots, pulled by horses. The whole event is one big race on these chariots in order to reach the finish line first. But the chariots will be moving the whole time! Good luck". They hit the gong, and everybody was transported to the chariots.

The horses then started going really fast. Right off the bat, Nastu and Gajeel were sucume to motion sickness. She stood there. The gong rang again signalling them to start. Instead of falling over sick, she bolted off.

"WHAAAAAAAT?!" Me and Rogue screamed in unison. Ogra, Lector, Frosch, and Ex/n all burst out laughing.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I demanded.

"Wow. I thought they knew" Lector said in between laughs.

"I think so too" Frosch said.

"You mean" I started.

"This whole time" Rogue continued.

"SHE WAS FAKING MOTION SICKNESS" We completed together.

"Hehe. Yep. She's pretty good" Ogra said. She was anailiating. She was already in the lead. I couldn't believe this.

"It seems like the more I think I know about her, she has another secret. You never know her full story" I said.

"It's true. In fact there's alot even I don't know and I've been with her for years" Ex/n said.

"I'm not surprised though. She is the kind of type to keep things even from her closest of friends. Trust me I know".

"Wait did she... Tell you the story".

"Hmm. She did. Why did she ever tell you".

"No but that is not the problem. When she gets back I need to talk to her. She's being very reckless in her decisions".

"What's so bad about that?"

"I don't expect you to understand".

"Its not like you know her better than I do!"

"I do know her better than you!"

"Prove it!"

"Ok. What happened to her home town?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"The town she lived in before joining SaberTooth. What happened to it?"

"Ok so I don't know everything. Get off my back mom"

"You teenagers".

"I'm 19! I'm an adult"

"Then start acting like one".