Chapter 8

Your POV

Yukino slid in next to you on the train. the boys and girls of the guild had separate eating, riding, cooking, showering, and eating carts. So for the whole trip you were free of faking motion sickness for the entire trip.

"Thank god Sting and Rogue have carts in the back and can't come up front to our carts" You said relived putting your hands behind your back.

"I get your reasoning but didn't you and Sting just get engaged? Don't you wanna spend more time with him" Yukino asked.

"Shut up about that. I only told you cause you wouldn't stop asking me what happened" You snapped in a hushed whisper.

"Ignorant child" Minerva said behind you. "Everyone can tell".

"How?!"

"You and Sting walk off to his room, stay in there for ten minuets, then come back out and won't say anything, and since you've been wearing a ring and refuse to take it off".

"Alright. Ya got me" You said. "But Yukino. Not trying to bring back bad memories but did you just join the guild cause you feel the same as you did before about Sting?"

"Please don't hate me".

"I've forgiven you for everything".

"I don't feel the same about Sting-sama but Rogue.... he... well Rogue.... He loves you".

"Wh-wha-wha-WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

"Y/n-sama quiet down" Yukino said calmly.

"Exactly what I was thinking. Everybody can tell. It's not that shocking" Minerva said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well remember when you and Sting-sama first got together? He was so hurt, and to be honest, he always is staring at you and glaring when you and Sting-sama together" Yukino explained.

"So let me get this strait. My fiancés friend whom is basically a brother to him, is in love with me, and knows were engaged. Why can't I have a simple love life?!". (Real quick. I CAN SO RELATE TO WIERD COMPLICATED LOVE LIVES!!!). The sun started to set under the mountain, the clouds were like a painting with a beautiful combination of purples, pinks, and yellows. It was truly a beautiful sight. Just like the sunset on that fateful day.

"Y/n-sama" Yukino asked. You snapped out of your trance. "Are you alright".

"Y-yeah. Just thinking about when... I... got my wings" You said. Everybody had left the room but you two. They either went to eat, cook, sleep, or shower.

"How did you get them. Only guild members know and nobody but master knows how you even got them".

"Sigh. Your right. I wish I could tell you but my father gave me specific rules on whom must know. But all who I am allowed to tell are my true loves, family, and Master".

"It's alright. I respect you following your fathers rules. C'mon. Lets go eat. It seems like you need it".

"Yeah probably. And Yukino?"

"Yeah".

"If you tell anyone I mentioned anything about the day I got my wings, I'll kill you". She smiled and started laughing.

"Oh Y/n! Your such a kidder".

"I was serious" You mumbled.