"Were in different situations, but I see where you get that. Thanks Erza. I just had that stuff on my mind. I better get back and rest". She nodded and you flew off back to the inn. You slippped into bed and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning Normal POV

"Good morning Fiore!" Y/n shouted as she woke up brimming with enegry.

"Good morning to you too" Yukino replied laughing.

"I'm sorry I'm just really excited! But nervous! But happy! But excited!"

"Calm down. It's ok to be a little nervous but also excited. Come on. Grab your dress and let's get to the castle."

"Is everyone else there already?"

"No. The bridesmaids are, as are the groomsmen".

"Great! Let's go!" Y/n and Yukino grabbed their dresses and made their way to the catsle. There they went to the garden and then to the changing area. In there was her group of bridesmaids; Erza, Huishi, and Lucy. They all looked like they were about to change.

"Hey Y/n! How's the lucky bride feeling?" Lucy asked.

"Emotions. Let's just say that." Y/n replied.

"Well come on. Let's get ready. Y/n there is a changing screen over there. Because this is your day you get to use it!" Huishi informed Y/n. Y/n took her dress to the screen and began changing. After taking off her clothes, she stepped into your dress. She zipped up the little bit in the back and tied the ribbon. After slipping on the bracelet, she put on her heels. She looked to the mirror where there sat a bouquet of flowers and a make up set.

"Um Yukino? I need your help with something" She called. Yukino rushed next to her.

"Yeah?"

"I don't typically wear white, so I don't know what kind of make up I want".

"I got ya". She sat Y/n down and began working on her face. After putting on the finishing touches she showed Y/n the her face in the mirror.

"Oh my god... Yukino its beautiful".

"Your welcome".

"How about my hair? Should I do anything special for that?" Yukino grabbed a brush and began brushing Y/n's hair. She then parted her bangs and evenly lay out sections of hair on her shoulders, leaving the rest in the back.

"Thank you so much Yukino!"

"It was the smallest thing I could do as your maid of honor".

"Also the bridesmaid dresses are really nice". Yukino twirled a little in the dress. They were floor length, thin strapped dresses that were a bold red color.

"Why thank you. I better get my hair done somewhat as well".  She went back to the other part of the room. Y/n closely examined her face. Yukino had put on some light silver eye shadow along with some mascara. She also put on some pink shimmering lip stick. As Y/n threw her veil on, she grabbed the bouquet of flowers and walked out to show the others. They all stopped in their tracks.

"Oh my gosh Y/n! You look even more beautiful than before" Erza said wiping her eyes.

"Y/n I don't think your the lucky bride. I think Sting is the one who is lucky to be marrying someone as lovely as you" Huishi complimented.

"I agree" Lucy said. Ex/n flew in.

"Oh Ex/n you look amazing" Y/n commented. Ex/n was wearing a red dress with white flowers all over it. In her hand was a white basket with red rose petals as she had been chosen as flower girl.