Crab [108]

Clean the crab, and marinate it with salt n red chilli powder.. Take a large pan, add enough oil, add chopped garlic and ginger... Let it fry.. Then add chopped onion, tomato.. And it should be smashed.. Then add red chilli powder, corriander powder, and turmeric powder... Now add crab, salt and cocnut milk.. Let it cook for half an hour in simmer.. Finallt add corriander leaves...

(2) CRAB MASALA 👆

Marinate carb with lemon, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, red colour... Let it be for few hours... Add egg white and cornflour before deep fry it...

(2) CRAB FRY 👆

(3) CRAB ROAST 👇

INGREDIENTS :

Crab-1/2 kg
Big onion -4 big sliced nicely
Chilly powder-1tbp
Turmeric powder-1tsp
Coriander powder -2tbsp
Garam masala powder-1tsp
Tomato-2 big chopped finely
Ginger-very big piece
Garlic paste-5cloves
Fennel seeds-1tbsp
pepper -1tbsp
Curry leaves
Green chilly-4 slits
Coconut Oil-3tbsp
Salt-to taste

METHOD :
Heat oil in a deep bottomed kadai .

Add ginger-garlic-pepper-fennel paste .Saute for 5 minutes medium heat.

Then add chopped onions,green chilly and curry leaves and saute well ..

In between add salt ..Saute till the onion become brown colour .

Now add all the powders one by one in a low flame and saute till the raw smell goes..

Then add chopped tomatoes and stir well with the onion and close the pan and cook well(low flame) ..Check the salt ..

Finally add the cleaned crab pieces along with 2 cup of water .

Stir well and close the kadai with a lid and cook ..
Occasionally stir well ..When the gravy become thick open the lid and add some more curry leaves ..Now roast till the oil appears ..
At that time crab will be coated with the masala ..So the simple and delicious Crab Roast is ready to serve ...

(4) CRAB SUKKA 👇

INGREDIENTS :

Recipe Of Crab Sukka
Ingredients
Kashmiri Red chillies :8
Coriander Seeds:2tsp
Cumin Seeda:1tsp
Pepper Corns :10
Mustard Seeds:1tsp
Coconut:1/2
Curry Leaves:1
Onions:3
Tomato:3
Oil:2Table spoon
Salt
Curry leaves:2
Garam masala powder:1tsp

METHOD :

In a pan fry all the masalas along with 1 onion and coconut and make a paste with garlic and very little water.
Clean and cut the crab.In a pan add 2tblespoon oil then chopped 2 onions and fry them till golden brown.Thn add chopped tomatoes n let it get smashed properly.Now add the ground paste and garam masala powder and saute fr some time.Thn add the crab n cook till it is boiled properly.

A/N

If you like it throw your Vote and comments :)

Yours sweet and spicy,
Halima :)