French Fries [95]

INGREDIENTS :

1 large potato
oil for deep frying
salt to taste
pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS %

firstly, peel the skin of large, fresh potato.furthermore, cut both the corner of potato. this helps to get uniform potato fries pieces.also make thick slices or to the size as required.further, cut to a finger sized pieces with perfect cube.soak all the potato pieces into ice cold water for 20 minutes. this helps to get rid of excess starch from potato and makes fries crispy.furthermore, rest in into hot boiling water for 10 minutes. this helps potato to cook slightly and fasten the process frying fries.after 10 minutes, drain off the potato pieces into a kitchen towel and wipe off any extra water.further, keep them in a tray or ziplock bag. use zip lock bag if you are going to store the potatoes for longer time and fry as required.freeze the potatoes for minimum of 4 hours. this helps potato turn firm.deep fry directly in medium hot oil for 2 minutes. or till it softens and cooks the potatoes through.cool the fried potatoes completely.further, in the second fry, fry on high flame till potatoes turn brown and crispy.drain the finger chips once they are golden brown.furthermore, sprinkle some salt and pepper.finally, serve hot with burger or dips of your choice.

Yours sweet and spicy,
Halima :)