Cigarette

Taylor's P.O.V

The recording went amazing, and I managed to scoop up Tyler's phone number whilst I was there - I'd love for Harry to meet him, he was a really cool guy.

As I pulled into the driveway of the house, I noticed that Harry was unloading a godly amount of bags from the car.

"Hey there camper," I dashed to grab the last few bags from the boot of his car.

"Hello dearest partner," he imitated a posh accent, "how was the recording?" He pecked my cheek as he shuffled awkwardly into the house, with ten bags lined up on his arms.

His biceps bulged, and I smirked.

"It went amazing, I have another session like, next week to finish editing and stuff, only one song, but they're gonna' get it sent through to the radio stations!" I grinned.

"Sounds amazing," we dumped the shopping bags on the kitchen island.

"What's all this for then, huh?" I sat on a barstool and watched as Harry put all the shopping away.

"Party tonight, it's official."

"Oh, wow, okay then," I laughed.

"There's tons of people coming, friends, friends of friends, friends of friends of friends - it's going to be pretty insane. Invite anyone you want. I'm going to take a shower, start setting up if you want, there's a few coming at like, five. Starts at seven, so send out invite messages now."

As he began walking away, he pulled of his t-shirt and bared his tight abs, along with his stunning tattoos. I smiled, and watched his back muscles twitch as he wandered away.

---

I strung up some fairy lights in the hallway, also throughout the living room and kitchen - then I pulled out the speakers, and aux cord.

"Hey," Harry wandered back into the kitchen, drying his hair with a towel, "I have an iPod in one of the cupboards, it's got some good party music so plug that in if you want."

I shrugged and pushed myself off the bar stool, approaching the draws to grab the iPod.

As I opened the cupboard, a piece of lace fabric caught my eye; then two more, and another one after that. I frowned, and picked the black one up - a bra.

"HARRY!" I yelled, throwing it back down into the draws angrily.

He rushed through to where I was, a look of fear striking his baby-face as he reached the side room.

"What the fuck are these?"

Harry's P.O.V

Shit. I never cleared the bras out when Taylor moved in! She's going to think I'm cheating...

"Oh, FUCK," I yelled, turning around with my head in my hands. I broke them away and punched the wall harshly - I've managed to pull Taylor, and now, it's gone down the drain. She'll never forgive me, yet alone trust me again.

"I take it there's a story behind this then? A girl? Maybe more?" She slammed the cupboard shut, running her shaking hands through her hair.

"No," I shook my head, breathing heavily, "I promise you no Taylor, I swear on your life-"

"DON'T swear on my life Harry, don't you even dare swear on my life when even you yourself know you're lying. Fucking sicko," she barged passed me.

"FUCK!" I screamed, punching the draws again, before dashing out of the house.

As I wandered down the street, I began to regret leaving my coat behind - t-shirt and jeans, yet another fuck up of mine.

I held the cigarette close to my lips, flickering the lighter across the white tip, watching as it burst with light, feeling the hot, poisoned air fall down the back of my throat.

I'm a fuck up.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

Whether or not my boyfriend is a lying, cheating dick, the show must go on.

As seven pm rolled by, Harry had still not returned and I decided that I wasn't going to wait - guests rolled through the door, and before seven fifteen, the house was packed, the majority already on alcohol.

A new, yet familiar face caught my eye, and I rushed over to greet him.

"Tyler! Hey!"

"Hey Taylor, cool party," his hand wrapped around my lower back, as he pulled me close to kiss my cheek.

"Thanks," I pulled away awkwardly.

"I remember my sister once throwing a rager like this, 'party of the century' it was called - nothing on this though," he laughed, as I took a bow.

"Do you have any siblings?" He smiled at me.

"Yes," I sighed, "a brother."

A dick, more like.

"That's cool. Talking about cool, you look pretty hot tonight," he smiled, looking me up and down.

I blushed and thanked him, telling him the same.

Then I saw Harry walk through the door, pulling his hood from shading his face.

He glanced over to me, emotionless almost, and I frowned, thankful that Tyler had his back to him.

Harry almost took a step forward before I did what I did.

I looked at Tyler, grabbed his face with both hands, and kissed him. Hard.

All this whilst looking Harry dead in the eyes.

Tyler was a good kisser, good rhythm, and even better, amazing revenge.

Harry's P.O.V

My heart quivered. I felt it.

Anger. Pure hatred.

I almost felt sorry, sorry that he got involved.

Staggering forwards, I clenched my fists, as I looked at Taylor, in her sweet eyes.

Then I launched my self at him, tearing him from Taylor, screaming shit in his face, clawing at his face.

I was back.

The Bad Boy, with all his bad words.

-----

;););)

Written by - Cat