The Necklace

Harry's P.O.V

I stood outside the suit shop, it's sign was gold encrusted, and it read 'Sherman and Co.'

The door to the entrance suddenly swung open, revealing a rather snobby looking man with a stern expression on his wrinkled face.

"Well aren't you going to come in then?" He asked me, as I stood speechless.

The warm gust of air beckoned me in.

---

"What will you be looking for today Sir?" The skimpy and slender man welcomed me into the room, where hundreds of different fabrics hung from the wall in front of me. My gaze travelled up and down, mesmerized.

"Oh, um, I just have a wedding coming up,"

"Your wedding Sir?" His surprising words tore my gaze from the patterns. I let out a small chuckle.

"No," I laughed, "it's my girlfriends- my ex girlfriends best friends sisters wedding. I'm sort of just a plus one so nothing too fancy, please," I managed to correct myself before the shopkeeper could question me any further.

"How about some velvety features on a plain black suit fabric?" His arm extended and suddenly a long stick shot from the inside of his sleeve. He laughed when my expression turned horrified.

"It's an extendable stick, splendid isn't it?"

I awkwardly nodded, as he pulled the fabric from a few places up the wall.

"Let me show you some examples of what this would look like - it's very popular these days!" We walked over to the till where the man suddenly disappeared behind the back room.

I exhaled, and leant against it relieving my tired muscles and bones.

"Here Sir," an A4 piece of paper attached to many more was slid into my view on the till. I glanced at it for less than three seconds before nodding and being led off to the measurement room.

A short, pale blue mohican greeted me, or so that's what I thought.

"Stand on the podium please," not even a 'hello' made it out of her electric blue lips.

I did as I was told - mainly because her brooding looks terrified me.

Her long arms straggled round my waist, pulling a long gold measuring tape with them. I felt quite uncomfortable, she appeared to be trying to seduce me.

Her fingers brushed against my skin, memories flushing my cheeks bright red.

"Hey," I grabbed her wrist as she got too close to my dick, "watch it."

She let out a small laugh.

"Unless you have a vagina in there pretty boy, I'm not interested."

She stood up and walked out of the room, leaving me speechless. I just made a dick of myself.

---

"Thanks" I forcefully smiled at the shopkeeper, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see the mohican grinning.

I scooped up the sturdy bag, and rushed out of the expensive shop without hesitation.