Two Nights In A Row

Hey guys!!
So lately me and Yasmin have been thinking about trailers for our book, a bit of excitement you know lol - but due to our atrocious computer and editing skills, we cannot even attempt to try make one so we were just wondering (praying) if maybe one of you guys could make one for us?:) we will give you a shoutout and even let you decide what happens in a chapter (gentle persuasion.) We would really appreciate it if you could do this for us, anything will do!! Enjoy the chapter:):):)

Harry's P.O.V

"Coffee?"

"Oh what?" She lifted her head from the table, her eyes fluttering closed.

"Coffee?" I repeated myself.

"No I'm fine," her head slid down her arm, as she groaned. She rubbed her eyes with her other hand, her movement slow and lazy.

I smirked.

"Guess who's never drinking again," she mumbled into the table. This time I laughed.

"I doubt that," wandering behind her, I planted my fingers into her shoulders and harshly massaged her muscles.

"That's the spot," she groaned.

"Which one?" I whispered into her ear, laughing. She swatted my arm away, and clambered off her stool.

"Creep," she shook her head, fighting a smirk, and sauntered off to our bedroom.

Our bedroom.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

"And then guess what he said," I blabbed on to Arianna, "go on!"

"I love you? You look nice? Fuck me-"

"ARIANNA?" I squealed like some kind of fifth grader, as her laugh filled my ears. I shook my head, planted my hands on my temples and rubbing them softly.

"No but what did he really say huh?"

"He said: which one?" I imitated his deep voice, cringing as I repeated the words. Arianna laughed loudly.

"He's horny girl, he needs some spice," I could practically hear her smirking, as she spoke, "he hasn't fucked anyone in like, months! When are you going to, you know, make a move?"

"I don't know," I sighed, "when I know it's real, and I can trust him."

"You guys have kissed already right?"

"Um," I was thinking - drunkly, or meaningfully?

"Taylor Alison Swift tell me you have," I heard shock in her voice, as I glanced down at the floor embarrassed.

"Yes," I dragged my letters, "but not, erm, intending to, I guess."

"Make a move sweetie," she ended the call abruptly.

I sighed and flounced back on the bed, dreaming about the times when a hangover was not impending doom across my future life. Or so it feels.

"Hey Taylor," Harry smirked as he popped his head around the door frame. I glanced up slowly.

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Party tonight, some of my old Uni friends. Want to be my date?" He smirked, and strolled to my front. He stood in between my legs as I sat up on the bed.

"Do I look like I could even leave the house at the moment?" I groaned, grinning, "I feel like death."

He laughed, pushing my shoulders back so that I was laid down, flat out. He crawled on the bed to me, so that his body was hovering over mine, his face inches from mine.