Don't Do Drugs

Taylor's P.O.V

It might just be the pot I smoked, but my stomach is churning and I'm sweating like hell.

It's been a week since I first smoked it with Harry after Calvin hit me, and every night since then, Louis been coming over to the house with his stash - yes I said every night.

It's currently sometime early in the morning, and I'm sat in the living room with a cigarette rolled up in front of me, music playing softly in the background with the two boys sat around me.

"Fuck," I laid back, my head resting on Harry's leg.

"This is so good," Harry grinned, dabbing the end of his roll on a pile of newspaper laid on the table, courtesy of Louis.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this, am I right?" I glanced at Louis, my eyes sagging shut. He shrugged, and grinned.

"Don't do drugs kids," he mimicked the old advert, as he inhaled the smoke into his body. I laughed, hiccuping slightly; Harry laughed too, those famous dimples creasing his perfect cheeks. I brushed a small strand of hair from his forehead, grinning.

"Jesus Christ what time is it?" I looked around me, in search of a clock. The walls were almost completely plain, apart from one picture; Harry and Kendall, snuggled up together somewhere romantic. I know they're not together anymore, but somehow my blood still seems to boil whenever I see a photograph of them anywhere.

I angrily pointed at it, before glaring at Harry as I sat up.

"What on earth is that?" I scowled, Louis sniggered as I put my roll down. Harry just turned around to stare at it, he didn't do anything apart from a single shrug.

"It's a picture of me and my Nan?"

"Woah Haz, your Nan's still looking pretty hot after all these years, damn," Louis spectated, I'm not entirely sure whether or not he was joking - I presume not, knowing him.

"Harry, seriously, why is there a picture of you and that slag up there, why not us?" I frowned, I was genuinely feeling quite upset, maybe it's just the drugs I'm rapidly consuming.

"Why are you so upset? It's not like we're a thing, Taylor," he blurted out. I knew he instantly regret what he had said as he glanced down at me with his mouth hanging open. My head began to shake, as I stood up and walked out of the house without another word.

---

The breeze was cold, it was early so at the same time, silence surrounded me. Only the odd chirp of a cricket broke the silence, I'd left my share of the drug inside, so I was getting a little bit bored at the same time.

"Sorry Tay," his voice shocked me, as he appeared by my side.

"I bet you're only apologising because Louis forced you to," I rolled my eyes heavily.

"I'm afraid to say, that's correct. I was too much of a wimp to do it, so Louis forced me to."

I have to admit, I'm a little shocked that he admitted that, he usually would have made himself seem better, lie about it in most cases - I think his split with Kendall has changed him; maybe it was just because I returned.

"Okay then."

"Come here you," he sighed, wrapping his arms tightly around me. It was unrequited, I'm afraid to say; that was only because I had my arms pinned beside me, uncomfortably.