Sipping His Tea

🐸☕️
---

Taylor's P.O.V

Our eyes met for a millisecond, his breathing hitched slightly and I knew it was my time to move before it became something... more.

"I can't do this," I blurted out, pushing his body off of my own harshly. He sighed, and pushed his hair from his face.

"Why, Taylor?" He questioned me, grasping hold of my wrist as so to stop me from escaping his bedroom. I tried to peel his fingers from around me, but his grip tightened.

"Why," he repeated himself.

"That doesn't matter Harry! I've decided that I feel uncomfortable doing this, pretending that we don't have something when in reality, we do! I hate to admit it, because, you know," I raised an eyebrow. I was talking about Calvin, I would of thought he would of realised by now.

"So you're saying we have something, Taylor?"

"No! I mean, yes... no we don't, we have no chemistry or any of that shit."

"Be truthful Taylor, why can't we become a 'thing'" he motioned using his hands.

"Because I have a boyfriend, Harry, I can't cheat on him. He's so loving and kind, and he lets me leave when I want to," I challenged him, playing his own moves against him.

He muttered something under his breath, but I didn't ask him to repeat it.

Harry's P.O.V

"You already did cheat," I muttered, she didn't hear I don't think.

"Look I think I should go, anyway," she shook her head, I released her wrist.

"Yeah, go rethink your relationship with that Cameron guy,"

"Calvin," she pulled on a robe, "Cameron is my cousin."

"Whatever, I don't need to know that," I shrugged, pushing myself out of bed and following her through the house, relentlessly.

"Calvin knows it," she mumbled. I completely freaked out on her after that and I think it was because I was jealous. I lost Kendall because of her, why on earth is she still with- oh, because she doesn't know we kissed, that's right.

"What is it, with that damn Calvin guy huh? What does he have that I don't? He sounds like an ass," I growled at her, she crossed her arms angrily.

"Harry!" She yelled at me.

"No, Taylor really!"

"Harry, he doesn't make me do things I don't want to! And, he listens to me when I say stuff like: SHUT UP!" She yelled. The kettle whistled, before clicking. The room was silent.

"Why do we always have to argue?" I sighed, pulling a mug from the cupboard and pouring myself a cup of tea. Taylor rolled her eyes, before glaring at me angrily. I could tell she was about to spew one hundred and one reasons as to why we argue - one hundred of them because of me.

"Seriously?" She curled up on the sofa, running her hands through her hair.

"Of course, I mean, what is the point in this? I don't think-"