Look At Her

Harry's P.O.V

"Ah fuck it Louis, we ain't pulling any girls from here," I complained to Louis, searching around the club for a fit girl. Nothing whatsoever.

"Ah ah, wait." Louis pointed to my right and I swung around, to spot a tall girl who looked about 25, slurping Diet Pepsi through a straw.

"Nah she's nothing," I lied, leading Louis off my reigning 'I'm a bad boy I will never fall in love' title.

For the next hour, I was doing everything but take my eyes off her. The way she stayed silent, bobbed around to the music and brushed her fringe out of her eyes mesmerised me.

Not to mention the way she glided red lipstick across her plump lips, staring down into a pocket mirror. How I want to kiss her.

At the end of the night, I cursed myself as I failed to grab her number. Well, even if I did Louis would only go and blab about it to the rest of the lads.

Niall would laugh at me,

Liam would taunt me, pretending to be me as he flirted to Louis,

And Louis, well. The whole neighbourhood would find out knowing him.

Well, whatever. There's tons of other girls, everywhere. She was just a special one.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

"Where is she," I thought to myself, looking around for my best friend Arianna. (NOT GRANDE)

She had disappeared a few minutes ago, apparently to go to the bathroom, but knowing her, she will probably me making out with someone right this second.

I awkwardly bounced to the music, most of which I had never heard before. My damn fringe kept slipping in my eyes, and I could feel my lipstick needed replenishing.

I swiped a bit over my lips before smacking them together, Thanking God that I had successfully applied bright red lipstick on in a club. I could get used to this...

"Who the hell is that?" I thought, glancing over to a young man, just in time to see him dash his gaze onto his 'friend.'

I squinted at him, memorising his face for the future. I could well shout at him at anytime for checking me out. Man whore.

I rolled my eyes just as Arianna returned, her pink lipstick slightly smudged across her cheek.

"Is it that obvious?" She gave a worried smile, before laughing.

"You slut!" I joked, slapping her arm lightly. We successfully downed our drinks, before leaving the club.

I spotted the familiar face of the guy who was checking me out, stood waiting for a taxi.

His jeans covered his pale legs, a leather jacket draped over his arms and body. He checked his watch frowning.

"Ugh," I scoffed, receiving a small eyebrow raise from Arianna.

"Dayum girl, chill out okay?" She shook her head as she flagged down a taxi. The elderly man smiled kindly as we clambered in, minding out that we didn't trip over.

"Sorry Ari, I just spotted the guy who was checking me out. He's so fricking annoying," I let down my hair, shaking it as it fell loosely around my shoulders.

"Ooh, point to him babe!" Ari grinned, letting down her hair at the same time.

"Him," I stabbed at the window angrily.

Arianna gasped

"Are you saying that Harry Styles, the baddest and sexiest boy around has a crush on you?!" Ari squealed with satisfaction.

I frowned, tilting my head to the side.

"I've never even heard of him Ari, chill okay?" I laughed, shaking my head as I plugged in my seatbelt.

"Seatbelt safety boo!" We laughed, as I successfully reached over Arianna a snapped in her seatbelt.

"Can we go to Building 2, West Conner Street please?" Taylor smiled at the driver, as he set off down the road.

---

FIRST CHAPTER, WHOO!

Please like, comment and follow our mains, cateeddie and yasmin334.

CHAPTER ONE - CATE