Good News Bad News

Harry's P.O.V

It took five minutes for Arianna and Louis to drive to our house, yet it took two minutes for them to open their damn mouths and start bickering over nothing.

Taylor had called Arianna and filled her in, and managed to invite them for dinner in the meantime.

"Louis for gods sake, just fucking call your damn mother and tell her you won't make it to dinner tonight!"

"Who do you think you are associating my mother with the word damn!?" Louis frowned at Arianna, as she rolled her eyes.

"She's a cow Louis, she's never been anything more to neither you or me. She despises me, and thank god it's requited!" Arianna crossed her legs in a petty manner, and I watched as Louis stuffed his phone into his pocket and jumped up.

"Sorry Harry, but my Mum invited me to dinner earlier-"

"Louis sit down!" Arianna leapt up after him.

"You're standing too!"

"Because I'm telling you to sit-"

"I'm trying to take a very important phone call right now, so if you two could just keep your mouths shut for two minutes, it would be a fricking god sent!" Taylor hissed at the squabbling couple, who cowardly sat down.

Arianna nervously smiled at me, as I hobbled into the kitchen. I stopped in the doorway.

"Yes! Yes sir, thank you. This is such a great opportunity for me, I'm so glad you got in contact with me. I won't let you down, thank you; have a great day sir, thank you, goodbye," she held the phone in her hands, and let out a close to silent squeal. I frowned, and marched in - well, staggered.

"Who was that?" I leant against the counter top.

"Oh! Harry, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" She held her hand to her chest, and breathed heavily.

I chuckled a little bit.

"Do you remember the music producer from Florence's wedding?"

"Yes," I grinned.

"He finally called me! He wants to meet me again, sing him a few songs - he says if it goes well, he might want to sign me!" She exclaimed, and I smiled so hard - if that's possible.

"Taylor, love I'm so happy for you," I grinned, embracing her into a warm hug. She was buzzing.

I was not.

Sending Taylor into the world of fame, attention and money scares me - it never turns out well. I'm afraid this will change her. Change us.

"Hey," Louis wandered into the kitchen, and filled a glass with some water, "is it bad that I listened to that entire conversation!? Congratulations!" He hugged Taylor, as she thanked him.

"Taylor!" Arianna squealed, bursting into the room with a huge grin on her face, "I'm so so happy for you! I love you oh my god," she dived at Taylor, and squeezed her tightly as they laughed in unison. As they pulled apart, a small tear fell down Arianna's cheek. We all laughed, as she sniffled and giggled.

"I think we should throw a 'gathering' tonight. Invite a few friends over. Not too big, you know, Harry's leg etcetera, have a few drinks!?" Taylor glanced around for approval, as we all nodded.

She grinned and began to type a message, whilst I also did the same.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

"What colour?" I held up two lipsticks and waited as Arianna finished her braids.

"The purpley one. Oh, and wear that play suit you bought, the black one, it looks really cute."

"Okay," I brushed the last little bit of contour across my cheeks, applied some blush and highlight, then swiped the lipstick across my lips.

I glanced over to Arianna, and watched as she grinned at me.

"You look h-o-t Taylor."

Laughing, I flicked my hair over my shoulder, "as per usual."

---

I heard the doorbell ring a few times, before an influx of voices and cheers filled the house.

As I walked into the living room, a very tall, rather muscular man was chattering on to Louis and Harry, whilst Arianna was sipping from a wine glass.

"Hey," I waved at the new man, who shook my hand as I approached the group.

"I'm Taylor, Harry's girlfriend," I smiled.

"Martin, a friend of the lads. How long have you two been together then? Harry's always been one for the ladies, and the men," he whispered the last part, as both him and Louis laughed at Harry, who's cheeks began to redden.

"Both ladies and men huh?" I laughed.

"Yeah, he was taken a liken to by a young man a few years ago at a club," Louis howled, as Harry shook his head.

"It was one time!" He exclaimed, as we were all in a fit of laughter.

---

Less than an hour later, the last four guests had arrived, and we were all sat laughing away in the living room.

Katie, the successful dance major was attempting to teach Louis how to turn - very much unsuccessfully. He leapt around, as if he was some kind of mythical creature, whilst Katie gracefully twirled.

"Hey Taylor, Arianna, you two used to do dance, am I right?" Harry glanced over to us, where we looked at each other and sniggered.

"Yeah, a long time ago," all of a sudden, Katie was standing us up and waiting for us to show her some 'moves.'

"I can't," I laughed, "but Arianna can," I laughed, as she shook her head at me.

"No way! Katie? You strut your stuff, I'm grabbing the wine...."

We all bust out laughing as I collapsed back down beside Harry.

I curled up in a ball, and nuzzled my head into his chest as he stroked my hair calmly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you even more."

----

Bit of a disappointing chapter lol, but there's some good info in there^^^^^^

Please please give some feedback guys, we want to know how you lot think we are doing, how we can improve!!!

Don't forget to vote! <3

Follow cateeddie yasmin334

Written by - Cat