Don't care

Taylor's P.O.V

Don't care - the radical notion of just not giving a fuck.

I don't care that the guy I promised I'd get to know was literally 20m away from me. I'm over the moon, really.

If you can't detect the sarcasm in that sentence then you've clearly misunderstood.

I'm panicking, second guessing my outfit and I can feel my cheeks heating up. Wait, why is this boy making me sweat and blush? And why is there a pit in my stomach.

"Earth to Taylor, hello, anybody home?" I could see Arianna waving her hand in front of my face and Harry and Louis standing directly behind her.

"Yeah, hi!" I quickly engulfed her in a hug and waved at the boys.

"Sooo.. What are we going to do?" I tuck my hands into my back pocket.

"Well Louis and I are going to get me a dress for their party tonight, whilst you and Harry are going to get lunch and then you guys can go shopping or whatever."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, but Harry doesn't show any emotion probably because he know about it before.

"Wait, Taylor didn't you say you wanted new underwear?" I could feel a blush creep up on my cheeks and out of the corner of my eye I could see Harry smirking down at me.

"Yeah I did but-" I was suddenly cut off and I could feel a hand wrap around my waist. If this is his idea or friendship, this isn't going to work.

"No buts, I'll make sure you get some sexy underwear." I was beyond embarrassed, at this point I could faint, if you could faint of embarrassment.

"I don't need 'sexy'" I used air quotation marks, "I need comfortable!" I whined.

"Looks like it's all settled then. I'll see you guys soon." Ari waved us off and we started walking away.

I didn't even realize until a minute later that we were holding hands, instantly I pulled mine away.

"So are you more a Victoria secret girl, or La Senza?" I rolled my eyes in disgust, yet I answered honestly.

"Victoria's Secret,"

As we approached the store I decided that there had to be rules if we were to continue with this so called friendship.

"Okay wait out here, I'll be out in a second." I could tell by the look on his face that he was not having that.

"No, I want to come in. I can help you choose your, what do girls call it, Lingerie," he smirked. "Don't you want a guy who can have any girl in the school's opinion?" I shook my head in disapproval.

"And you wonder why we aren't friends, you're unbelievable." I rolled my eyes and walked inside the store, only to be followed by him.

We wondered down the aisles with no luck until...

"Look at this one." Harry held up a see through lace bra and some weird thong. A bit to revealing for my liking.

"Yeah how about no." I quickly said.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged and directly after I walked out of the store.

"Can we please get some lunch?" I practically begged as we were strolling down the shops in the mall.

"Sure." With that, I ordered my food at McDonald's and we ate our food, discussing our likes and dislikes. For the first time I found myself actually liking Harry.

Thanks for reading, please comment vote and share...

Written by ~ Yasmin