Outing

Taylor's P.O.V

After an hour full of jokes, compliments and un-necessary touches, I felt really hungry. Like, really hungry.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to go out to get some food or whatever?" I kicked Harry who was sat at the other end of my huge sofa.

He smirked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" He grinned, pushing a curl out of his face. I rolled my eyes.

"No you dumbass I'm asking if you want to go eat food! Nothing romantic!" I stood up, shrugging on a PINK jumper and tightening the drawstrings on my matching tracksuit bottoms.

"Haha. Sure," he sarcastically dragged the end of the 'sure' a lot further than my patients with him will go. (And that's pretty short.)

"Because I'm a nice hostess, I shall drive us there," I scooped up my keys from the side table, and opened the front door.

"Thanks. May I ask, where the hell are we going?" He asked, as we stepped out onto my long driveway, shivering in the cold breeze.

"You'll see," I grinned, unlocking the Audi. I'd had it for years now, definitely the most trustworthy car I've ever had.

"What the hell is this car Taylor Swift?"

"Time Machine Harry Styles."

---

"McDonald's. Nice Taylor, classy," we grinned as I pulled into the parking lot of my all time favourite restaurant. Come on, this stuff is good.

"Get out fatass, we're going to get burgers. I'll pay, because I'm not a cold ass bitch, I locked the car only milliseconds after Harry had clambered out, shocking him immensely.

"Chill out!" He frowned jokingly at me, as we pondered into the god like restaurant.

"What d'ya want Harry?" I threw my purse down into one of the cramped up booths, narrowly missing Harry's arm.

"Nine piece nuggets and large fries. Fatass indeed."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm having the same so you can shut up about being a fatass kay?" I grinned as I turned to the guy at the till.

His face strangely lit up, lifting his slumping body up into a straight position.

"Hey! What d'ya want ma'am?" His Texan accent hit me hard, only because I haven't heard one in a while - living in England.

"Two nine piece nuggets and two large fries please!" I smiled, and pushed a handful of coins towards him. Coins are my least favourite thing - they always just get in the way somehow.

"Coming right up!" He smiled, shouting the order to an emo looking girl towering over a fryer.

I slid back into the booth, pushing Harry across to the other side. He had a permanent scowl fixated on his face, and I was curious as to why. (Especially as we're sat in McDonald's.)

"Why the sad face?" I poked his arm, shocking him slightly.

"That guy was totally flirting with you. I bet his phone number will arrive with our meal next," he ran his fingers through his perch head of hair. Well you know, it's not perfect but... never mind it's perfect.

"Oh shut up. It's called being civilised Harry. Try it sometime,"

The guy wandered over to our table, a large hot tray balanced in his hands.

"Hey again! Here's your order, enjoy!" He gave a warm smile to me, not even a acknowledging Harry.

"Oh shut up alright mate? Stop being a flirt and go and slouch behind the counter again," Harry spat, making me gasp.

"Harry shut up!" I slapped his arm, "sorry about him. Here's your tip!" I handed some more coins over to the guy, lifting his mood again.

"There he goes again! Flirting! Piss off!"  Harry shouted, turning a few heads. The guy scowled a little, bringing Harry up and out of his seat angrily.

I stood up between them, and gave Harry a little shove to bring him back to reality.

"Harry! Sit the hell down and you," I glanced at his name tag "Thomas, I'm sorry!" I gave him a little wave as he slouched back behind the till.

"Harry, word outside." I didn't look at him, I just git up out of the booth and walked.

As soon as he stood in front of me, I attempted to slap him straight around the face. He caught my wrist, and pulled me close to his face, my hand still suspended in the air.

"Don't pull that on me Taylor." He whispered, mixed emotions in the air. This was a little to intimate for my likings.

"Harry, how much more of a dick can you get! You humiliated me in front of the guy, in front of everyone else in the restaurant AND I didn't even get to eat my food!" I listed the problems on my fingers.

He clearly wasn't paying any attention, instead he was staring down at his hands.

Then it struck me.

"Why do you care anyway? About the guy."

He opened his mouth, as if he was going to explain. But then he clamped his lips together and stormed passed me.

What.

--------

If you're reading this you better go follow this account, cateeddie and yasmin334

Comment, vote etc:)

Oh and sorry for not updating in a while! *cough* Yasmin.

Written by - Cat<3