Down The Aisle

Harry P.O.V

"I'm pretty sure she's not going to talk to you Louis, why try?" I asked whilst bringing the champagne glass up to my lips - I never really drink much alcohol.

The wedding was to start shortly, and the atmosphere was tense.

"Because, I think that I want to be with her again and I want to talk to her about it," He explained after chugging the reminder of his drink.

"I don't know mate, you should have seen her face today, she didn't look happy."

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, I can get Arianna to fall head over heals in love with me in less than a week," he shrugged, as he swooped another full glass of champagne off of the young waitresses tray. He winked at her, and she smirked back.

I just scoff.

"Holy sh..." I heard Louis say, as his gaze averted to behind me. I quickly spun around, a beautiful figure appearing in my view.

It was Taylor Alison Swift.

Her dress was gorgeous and not a strand of her hair was out of place. Her makeup was light and yet she was still looking incredible. She doesn't need makeup to be pretty, she's naturally beautiful.

"Hold on," I pushed my champagne glass into Louis chest as I fixed my gaze on Taylor. I heard him shout my name as I turned around and rushed to her side. Her eyes widened when she saw me, before her lips played a smirk.

"Jesus Christ," I breathed into her neck as I embraced her from behind.

"So much for that 'bad boy' personality huh?" she placed her hand on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her petite waist. I turned her around so she was facing me, and also so I could take a closer look at her stunning makeup and beautiful face.

"Well," I was almost speechless, "you've done a good job of almost completely rubbing that off the face of this earth."

She had no reply; just that cheeky smile that lights up my world.

Taylor's P.O.V

Harry's smart looking suit hung handsomely from his toned body, every crevice and dimple highlighted.

As I walked him to his seat in the aisle, my heels whipped up the pale petals from the ground, creating a light and airy atmosphere throughout the outdoor venue.

"I got to go walk with the bride now, talk later okay?"

I pressed a small kiss on the end of his nose, a movement of which we had learnt to love and cherish. It was just like the 'replacement' kiss that we had never had before. It was a time filler, with so much love and admiration packed tightly in that one light action. That kiss was a sign to each of us, that it was more than just a 'boyfriend and girlfriend' relationship. It was more than just names.

---

"OKAY GET IN LINE!" Behind the scenes wasn't quite as smooth.

Arianna bustled us all in a straight formation behind Florence, as we heard the music begin to play. Pachelbel's Canon In D. A large selection of musicians had been picked by the two youngest girls father, of which I still had not spotted whilst I was out walking. I promised myself the night before that I would talk to him before I left the wedding, preferably before I sang at the after party...

"Right, so here's the petal baskets," she pushed some woven baskets, laced with a bundle of petals and a thread of pale pink silk, into our chests as we shared a range of disapproving looks between ourselves.

Nobody had even noticed the fact that Florence was now steadying herself on the trunk of a tree as she hyperventilated. I placed my hand on her shoulder, turning her around to face me. She was on the brim of bursting into a messy puddle of tears - that would really push Arianna over the edge.

"Florence, what's going on?" I frowned, embracing her warmly as her dark hair fell around her shoulders, masking her blotchy face that had appeared through the layers of makeup.

"Darling!"

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" The Brides parents suddenly began to notice their daughters stress, so they rushed to her side with tissues. And a cookie.

"I don't," she whimpered, "I don't know! I love Ash, but I can't seem to walk," Florence pointed at her legs, before then directing the focus onto the aisle that was concealed by a creamy-white curtain. I whispered the situation to Arianna, who then began to fume.

"FLORENCE!" Arianna quietly growled as she stomped in front of the brides view, "what is wrong with you!? I put so much effort into this damn wedding, so you're going to get your ass out on the aisle, and you're going to marry Ash!" Suddenly, a quiet growl turned into a mediocre levelled shout, and then a full blown exclamation. Arianna was not happy, and now neither was Florence.

"Arianna! Can you please have some consideration for others for once in your life! How selfish can you fricking get? Have you forgoten whos wedding this is? I hope you haven't, but incase you did, I'll remind you: IT'S MINE! Now shut the fuck up before I rip your hair out, you selfish little cow!" Florence towered over the now-red Arianna, who began to shake her head at her sisters true, yet harsh words that she had spat in true spite of Arianna's selfishness.

"Girl's calm down!" Their Mother pushed their rapidly-connecting shoulders far apart from eachother, before a catty brawl began. The rest of us were in shock at how foul their words reached.

"What on earth was that," I slyly whispered to Sofia, whos jaw had dropped long before the argument had even begun. She slowly shrugged.

The music was now a good three minutes in, and finally, we decided to pin open the curtain. Heads turned, and sounds began to flourish - 'oohs' and 'ahs' escaped guests lips, as the bride suddenly burst into the most radient of smiles for the 'show.'

We trailed behind her, tossing handfuls of petals' either side of the aisle, coating the guests with the soft and delicate pieces'.

As we finally got to the end of the aisle, all five of us bridesmaids darted off of the aisle, and into a designated seats; mine being next to Harry.

"I love the way you throw petals', its hot," Harry joked to me, as he whispered the cringey words into my ear. I giggled, and swotted his shoulder, as I pushed his face away from my ear.

"Just shut up, and don't speak until the after party starts," I slouched in my chair, crossing my arms broadly on my chest. I pretended to be confident about my performance later on in the spotlight, but in reality, confidence was nervousness, and a heartfelt show was for attention of those of a higher status...

------

We hope you like the wedding so far!!!

Vote, Comment and Follow our accounts please <3

- cateeddie

-catmin123

-yasmin334

Thanks Guys!<3

Written By - Cat and Yasmin