There's a First For Everything

Harry's P.O.V

"Fuck," I kicked the side table as I pushed my heavy body off of the sofa.

Not my bed.

The sofa.

As I glanced around, I noticed the other guests strewn in numerous locations.

Louis was on the dining room table, a party hat fixated over his nose and Katie and Arianna were in the middle of the kitchen floor, food smothered across their clothes and face.

Taylor was nowhere to be seen.

My head was banging, and my body ached, but I stood up slowly and pulled myself to the bedroom.

Tucked up in the bed, was Taylor, her hair was laid neatly across the pillow and her mouth was falling open slowly.

"Taylor love, are you awake?"

She yawned loudly.

"Now I am," she groaned, and sat up straight, her hair falling down her back and her eyes half closed.

"Sorry," I chuckled, wandering to her bedside, "come and take a look at everyone."

She sat up in bed, and then pushed herself up so that she was walking towards me - she kissed my cheek on the way out.

It's people like her, people with charisma, love, and a funny as hell sense of humor, that you need to thank the entire universe for.

I heard her gasp and giggle as she entered the living room.

"Shit!" She whispered, "those idiots drank way too much last night. I got into bed after they all passed out, you tried to pull me on the sofa with you, but at least you were awake!"

She glanced over to me, a smirk playing on her lips.

I glanced at them a couple of times, as she raised her eyes brows at me.

"What?" She questioned my actions.

Beauty raked her body, every smooth curve and bump, all stunning. Inside and out.

I took a step forward.

Then, as if a switch had clicked, she rushed towards me, throwing her arms around my neck, pressing her soft lips against mine.

She tasted like tea, sugar, and the faint taste of whisky and mint - perfection.

My hands roamed her body, as her's were fixated in my hair, threading her fingers through my curly locks, tugging at it teasingly.

If time was like a kettle, I'd waited too long for this cup of tea.

My arms looped around her back, picking her up as she jumped onto my hips.

Carrying her to the bedroom, our lips didn't brake apart once, yet our hands glazed each other's body.

I placed her on the bed, straddling her on the way down.

I made sure I wasn't pressing a stone of my weight on her.

"Fuck me," I exclaimed, "god, how did he create you? Fuck, you're, you're-"

"Shut up and kiss me," she whispered, pulling back onto her after I'd sat up.

There was passion, love, and a little bit of fire between our bodies.

I sat up, "nothing lasts forever Taylor, I know. But one day, I'm gonna marry the shit out of you, then we will have kids, a family, a home and whatever the hell you want. Because-"

"Because I love you," she smiled.

Taylor's P.O.V

I then proceeded to flip us over, so that my body was strung along his, as he laid helplessly beneath me.

I grinded my body against Harry's, pushing my hips close to his, as our legs became entangled wth each other's.

I felt his dick become hard against his gym shorts, rapidly.

"Taylor," he suddenly flipped us back over - now he was back in the top, nibbling the tender skin on my warm neck. I moaned quietly, biting my swollen lips to conceal what he was doing to me.

"How long do we have?" I whispered, as he lifted his head to look at me - he smirked.

"I need five minutes, plus another for pleasure," I grinned at his remark.

"Can I, you know," he gestured to the waist band of my pajamas, as I nodded breathlessly.

He tore them from my legs, growling almost.

I took my top off for me, and watched as he sat in shock.

"You're, you're beautiful. Your body, it's, it's stunning, I can't believe that I earned you."

I smiled, and pulled him back to my lips.

---

Harry's P.O.V

"Morning campers," I exclaimed, as my hand wrapped around Taylor's waist. She grinned at me, as she planted a small, cold kiss on my lips.

"Alright you lot?" Louis lifted his head, and squinted at me.

"My heads banging," Katie groaned, pulling a stray spaghetti string from her hair, "ugh, what the hell is all this!?"

"Don't you remember?" Martin laughed, "you and Arianna were making your very own food porno-"

"What!?" She looked horrified.

"He's joking Katie, don't worry," Taylor laughed, "you and Arianna were making spaghetti bolognese, and she started a food fight; well, she tipped the sauce down the back of your dress," I grinned at Taylor's recantation of the story.

Sighing, Katie helped Arianna stand up, a 'headache expression' masking her face.

"I'm really craving that spaghetti now," she sighed, running her forehead.

"Let's go get breakfast, hey?" Louis stood up, ruffling his hair.

A mutual groan bounced from the walls, although we all eventually agreed to do so.

"Shower first though, you gross group of alcoholics," Taylor pinched her nose, as she laughed.

----

Hey, sorry for not posting a chapter in a while - having a short break I guess🖖🏻

Follow cateeddie yasmin334 and this account too💕

Vote, Comment and Share❤️

Written By - Cat