Christmas Songs

Harry's P.O.V

"Get the Christmas songs on!" Taylor exclaimed, as we all piled into the back of Martin's Jeep - typically, Arianna called shot gun.

"Ah no!"

"It's barely December!"

"You're joking, right?" I laughed, as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

Laughing, she shook her head, and pulled the aux cord into the back of the car, turning on her phone and selecting her 'Christmas Playlist.'

"I've had this ready since August," she laughed as everyone groaned - the lyrics began to pour from her mouth.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

"I want the breakfast muffin!"

"Get us a round of fries!" Louis called out.

"Ugh, fries?" Harry raised his eyebrows, sliding twenty pounds across the counter to the rather wide eyed young lady - her blonde ponytail was wrapped around her finger as she stared at Louis longingly... hold on.....

"Do you want something?" Arianna stepped forwards to the girl, I placed my hand on her shoulder to pull her back.

The others were clueless.

"We'll grab a seat," Harry whispered to me, and walked the others away.

I mentally sighed, and glanced up to the girl; she was looking Arianna up and down, a sour expression glazing over her pretty face.

"Here's your change," faking a smile, the waitress shook her head, and forcefully threw the change into Arianna's hand.

"Cunt," I heard her whisper under her breath as we turned away, I let out a loud sigh and turned around - I was hoping that I wouldn't be the one to lash out, but nobody can insult my best friend.

"Listen, if you're planning on talking shit about my best friend, at least get your loud, trashy mouth a few meters back, so that we don't, hear you," I spat, "have a lovely day," and with that, I took a hold of Arianna's arm and marched out of the breakfast shop, followed by our hungover crowd.

"Taylor," Arianna looked at me in shock, "that was pretty awesome of you."

"She was pissing me off," I laughed, as Harry appeared by my side.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!" He chanted as we laughed, "watch your mouth alright? Guys like a tough girl, and you're mine," his lips pressed against mine, as his fingers combed my hair smoothly.

Fake 'kissy' noises plunged my ears as Katie and Martin walked by - I broke our kiss, and laughed at them.

"Aright," Harry held his hands up in defeat, "that was pretty cheesy," I laughed, and took a fistful of his shirt and pulled him to my lips.

"Who cares," I whispered, and kissed him again.

It's as if the kiss was a trigger, that opened up a new portal in which all I craved was him. I needed him, his touch, his sound and his musky, handsome smell.

I was in love with him.

Harry's P.O.V

I was in love with her.

---

As the others trailed out of our house, I shut the door as quickly as possible, and called out Taylor's name.

No reply.

Dashing up the stairs two at a time, I could hear the forceful sound of the shower water hitting skin, so I snaked off into the bedroom to wait for her.

But I was too hungry for waiting.

"Taylor, are you in there?" I knocked on the door.

"Obviously," she sarcastically replied.

I burst in, to see Taylor with her backside facing me whilst she was in the shower - I groaned.

"Joining me?" She smirked.

No reply was necessary, as I tore my shirt from my chest, and slid my shorts down passed my ankles.

Then, I hurdled myself into the shower, pinning Taylor against the cold shower wall, listening to her soft groans as I kissed her, and touched her body like no man will ever do.

She's mine.

----

Slow af

Written by - Cat