The Aftermath

Taylor's P.O.V

My legs sprawled across the bed, pushing the covers to the very edge of the frame.

The light pierced through the small gap between the two creamy-coloured curtains, shedding light on all of the carefully carved wooden storage units.

I sat up, brushing the blonde strands of hair out of my mouth, beautiful sight, I know.

I began to rub my eyes, before noticing the deadly silent scene around me; and the fact that I'm in a strangers bed.

I jumped up, my head swirling slightly. I steadied myself on the dresser next to the bed, it's dark oak wood and the plain cut out patterns soothing my mind in the slightest of ways.

From what I could remember, I was still dressed in yesterday's 'get away' clothes, marked with stains of alcohol - typical.

Refreshing my memory, I remembered Zayn, the club, the intimate moment, and Harry appearing in the door way. Oh my god, Zayn!

I rushed out of the bedroom into the open plan living room, where a tired looking Harry was laid on the sofa, his hand dropping of the side. He had bruises and cuts distributed over his face, hollowing out the dented areas of his bone structure.

I gasped, rubbing my eyes as I practically crawled to his side. I frowned, tracing the marks with my forefinger. The purple marks were similar to the shade of my nail polish, proving just how bad they were.

I collapsed onto the floor beside him, my head throbbing.

I heard the front door open with the quietest of clicks, in walked Zayn. Carrying three coffees.

He smiled at me lightly, not saying a word as he closed the door. I stood up, and backed out of his way as he placed the coffee's down on the coffee table.

"Um, hey Zayn," I made the point clear that I was still there, he looked at me annoyingly.

Turning his head to the side, he pointed at a similar array of bruises and scratches to Harry's. I gasped brushing over them with my finger tips. He winced slightly, but pursed his lips together at the sight of Harry.

"You guys fought?!" I whispered angrily, although in reality I was just shocked, kind of. I mean, I know they had a bad past, but can't they just put that behind them? At least whilst I'm here.

"You got that one right," Harry replied for Zayn, sitting up and grasping onto the coffee using his large hands.

"Wha- about what?!" I was astounded at the brutality of these two men.

"Guess," Zayn raised his dark eyebrows, picking up a coffee as he slid away to his bedroom. I glared at Harry.

"Don't look at me like that, I saw you guys with each other, all over him you were," he growled. I'm sorry, did he just forget EVERYTHING that made me come here? i.e HIM.

"Tell me what happened Harry, after I blacked out from utter drunkness," I perched down next to Harry, sipping lightly on the hot coffee. It burnt my throat in a pleasant way, waking me up as the hot substance ran down my airways.

"Really, it's noth-"

"Harry," I frowned, interrupting his indecent rambling.