Back To The Start

Harry's P.O.V

Why does it always have to end up here? Why, why is there always some form of confusion between us, that seems to result in an argument?

I subtly placed a large amount of money on the table, hoping that it would be enough to cover our bill- It wasn't too big, I hope.

A small nod to everyone was all I could give as I left the restaurant, humiliated.

As soon as I had pushed open the swing doors out of the restaurant, I yelled 'Taylor!'  as loud as possible. I didn't have to look too far ahead of me too see a long pair of legs straggling away, stumbling in anger every now and then.

I shouldn't of huffed, yet I did.

"Taylor! Slow down!" I began to run after her, catching up quickly.

"Go away, you liar!" She pushed my shoulder hard, leaving me behind on the road. For obvious reasons, I carried on going after her.

"Taylor! Don't be a bitch about this! Cool down, I'll take us back home and we can just chill-"

"CHILL OUT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY HARRY? JUST LET IT BLOW OVER, LET US RESTART? BECAUSE THAT ALWAYS SEEMS TO WORK DOESN'T IT? I GET DRUNK, YOU DON'T, I KISS YOU, AND YOU KISS ME BACK AND THEN DON'T FUCKING TELL ME UNTIL YOU ARE FORCED TO ADMIT IT? YEAH! OKAY HARRY, JUST LET IT BLOW OVER, I'LL CHILL OUT AND THE WHOLE STORY CAN REACCURE A FEW TMES," She yelled right at my face, and so I took a few calm steps back.

"Taylor, you know that only happened once!"

"Well once is enough to make me fucking angry Harry! If we're going to be in a relationship of any kind, we have to learn to stop lying  to each other!" Stating the obvious was all she had to do, to make me fucking angry.

"You don't think I already know that!? I did that to protect you! I didn't want for-"

"Maybe, just maybe, I don't need protecting Harry," she calmly stated, before she then turned around, and continued strolling angrily down the street, whilst I just stood there in shock.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

I'm certainly not saying I enjoy arguing with him, but I am saying that I enjoy shouting as loud as I can at his angelic face, as he watches in shock. It makes me feel good, and I know that makes me a bad person, but there's nothing a good bit of anger therapy can't fix, I'm telling you.

But the best bit, is when I get to saunter away afterwards.

Actually, the best bit is where I find myself eating frozen yoghurt at one in the morning, smiling at the thought of getting the last word - you can't beat that.

And yes, that is in fact what I am currently doing; I'm in Fro-Yo, with the largest pot of frozen yoghurt you will ever see, laughing to myself at my every sassy comment and last word, and afterwards when I cruise away angrily.

But nothing could ever be that perfect, as I just learnt because of my damn phone breaking my sassy thoughts. Luckily, I was still sat in Fro-Yo, with a large frozen yoghurt pot in front of me.

"Taylor where are you," Harry's voice filled my ears, and even though I was alone, I still managed to roll my eyes as far back as possible.

"Having fun without you, bye!" I threatened to end the call, mentally laughing at my childishness.

"No Taylor! Wait, please!" he pleaded, and I managed to laugh out loud this time. I began to listen closely at his obvious begging.

"Proceed,"