McSavinn and Co

Harry's P.O.V

I dived in and out of lumbering bodies, that were uncontrollably dancing and jumping in the air.

As I reached the other side of the cabin, a string of lights caught my eye, coating a wooden door. I glanced around myself as I checked for witnesses - nobody.

Sighing, I wandered over to it, following my mental plan.

I rang the doorbell.

A minute or so later, with no reply, I tested the door handle with success, as I watched it sway open revealing a beautiful oak patterned cabin interior.

I was nervous as hell, and all of a sudden it hit me that if I were to get caught, I could be in serious trouble.

Taking a few quiet tiptoes down the hallway, I was relentlessly praying for nobody to miraculously appear.

The thrill was incredible.

As I realized that there was no issues with squeaky floor boards, I began to walk more confidently towards the winding staircase.

It reached up three floors, where Lucy's room was stationed.

I ran my hand across the smooth oak hand rail as I proceeded to dash up the stairs as quietly as possible.

When I reached the second floor, I unexpectedly spotted the name 'Lucy' spelt out on one of the doors, which surprised me - why did I think she was on the top floor?

Unwillingly, I lightly wandered along the corridor, sticking my back to the wall as to not get caught by anyone.

I knocked on Lucy's closed door, where I thankfully got no reply whatsoever.

So I barged right into a perfectly organized cream-coloured bedroom with not a person insight - well, not counting the hamster with an impressive hutch that twisted around the room.

Letting out a breath of relief, I scampered towards the door that faced her bathroom, which brought me into a large walk in wardrobe - her parents are loaded.

It took me a few seconds to locate the set of draws beside her shoe collection, that was stuffed with undergarments and more...

I grabbed the most visible one, and began to speed-walk out of the wardrobe -

That was when I heard the footsteps.

Of two people.

I backed into the wardrobe, closed the door as quietly as possible and prayed that Lucy wasn't looking for clothes.
I took the opportunity to call the girls.

"Are you in the room?" Davison mumbled.

"Yes I'm in the fucking bedroom! There's someone coming the fuck in and I don't know what the fuck to do- wait ssh!" My voice was hushed and husky.

"Get the bra!" Davison yelled into the phone as they laughed.

I clenched my jaw shut, and ended the call.

"Babe I promise nobody else's home, just me and you..." Her words drifted off, and all of a sudden I heard the unmistakable sound of two people making out with each other. I clenched my jaw shut, in fear.

"Love," a pause, "take your clothes off, I hurt my wrist in rugby last night," he practically begged her. I almost laughed out loud at his cheesy and completely fake comment.

"Awh baby," I could visualize her pouting, "I'll do whatever you want," that was when I heard him let out a groan - she was giving him a blow job, I could tell.