Help Me

Taylor's P.O.V

As Zayn dragged me out the door I began to panic, what's he trying to do to me?

He whipped open his car door, shoved me in and shut it, my dress being caught in the door; He quickly jumped, locked the doors and started driving.

I tried to act as calm as possible despite my undying urge to burst into tears.

"Zayn, if you've ever had any respect for me, you'll pull over and let me go. Please." I said as my lip quivered and I broke into a river of tears.

"Shut up! Just shut the hell up!" He shouted as he smacked the steering wheel. Hard.

---

"What are you going to do to me?" He didn't respond as we pulled up into his hotel complex.

He unlocked his door and hopped out, I was assuming that he was going to drag me by my hands and knees but he just pooped his head up through the door frame.

"You either come with me now or I go and tell Harry that you were begging to have sex with me but me being the 'good' friend that I am, turned you down."

"Who do you think he's going to believe? His honest girlfriend or his scumbag of an 'mate'." I suddenly wished I'd referred to myself as something else, other than his girlfriend. I shuddered.

"I think he'll believe me when I tell him about how you poured your heart out to me about him and Arianna. Oh and then I'll tell him that you wanted to make him jealous by sleeping with me. You're just too easy Taylor." He stated before walking up the stairs

I silently got out of the car and followed him. Once we reached his hotel room, he opened the door and automatically pinned me up to the back of it.

Maybe this isn't such a bad idea? Harry did cheat on me with my bestfriend, maybe I should return the favor?

Then I felt his cold lips collied against mine.

I hungrily kissed Zayn back as he grabbed my legs and lifted me up so that I was eagerly straddling him.

"You're so hot." He said in between kisses he planted on my neck.

"Not with mascara down my face, let me go freshen up, huh?" I dropped me down to my feet so I was standing. He smirked, and reached down to grab hold of my ass. I let out a squeal.

"Second door, to the left." He pointed down the hall.

Yes, yes,yes, he fell for it! I quickly rushed into the bathroom and grabbed out my phone. I called the first person on my speed dial, as my fingers trembled to flick on the tap to drown out the sound of my voice.

I heard the voice shiver a small greeting.

And sure enough, it was Harry.

"Harry," I cried, "I need help," my voice turned high pitched as I squeaked out the words. There was heavy breathing through the other end of the line, surrounded by music and loud voices chattering away. There were no words from him, until the line suddenly turned silent. He was outside the party.

"Taylor," his voice was rough and deep, "where are you."

I hesitated, "Z-Zayn's apartment, hotel thing," I scrabbled through my vocabulary, the words mixing up.

"God Taylor," he exclaimed, "well," a pause, "well I can't drive. I'm half drunk," the news hit me like a rusty knife to the gut, as my jaw dropped.

"Arianna," I whispered under my breath, "go find Arianna, drive here, please," I ended the call abruptly as Zayn's voice replaced Harry's through the door. A brief knock on the door snapped me back to reality, as I pushed the tap off.

"Coming," I called out.

Harry's P.O.V

I think it's fair to say, and correct, that Taylor has been kidnapped by Zayn.

I contemplated whether or not to call the police, then it all came back to the fact that I was absolutely hammered.

Sieving through the crowd, Arianna came quickly into sight. I rushed over to her, surprising her as I grasped a hold of her bicep, pulling her carefully out of the marquee.

"Harry," she spat, appalled as it seemed.

"It's Taylor, she needs our help and I, I can't drive because I'm smashed and she's been kidnapped by Zayn and I don't know where the fuck his hotel is but you do so Arianna please drive me there because I'm-"

"Slow down," she said, whilst gesturing using her hands, "Taylor's been kidnapped? She hasn't!" She laughed, "she went off with Zayn a while ago, haven't seen them since. Probably hitting each other..."

I growled out loud at just the thought of him touching her. Arianna smirked.

"I'm just joking. I hope," I realised why she wasn't showing any sympathy. She was high as a kite - on alcohol.

"Arianna, you can't drive." I stated the obvious.

"Duh," she giggled, "I remember something that happened earlier on though," her emotions suddenly changed, her facial expressions going down, "Zayn got this utter bitch to get Taylor out of the bathroom, but Taylor refused. The girl slapped her, Taylor stormed out and got dragged away by Zayn," she zoned out.

"Well why didn't you fucking stop him," I hissed, holding my finger up in her face. She shook her head, apologising.

"God who can drive," I paced up and down, my mind completely drowned in pure alcohol.

"I guess I could get one of my cousins," she shrugged, "she can just drop you off, and drive her and I back," I nodded instantly.

"I'll wait in the car park."

---

Taylor's P.O.V

I took a deep breath, as I slowly unlocked the door. I wanted the short movement to become so much longer, to stall my time with Zayn.

As soon as the door was open, his arm slid around my waist, his torso connecting with mine as he pulled me closer towards him. I smiled at him, as he glanced at my lips. My tongue swiped over them, before he kissed me once more.

I kissed him back, as hard as I could, all part of the act.

His hands clutched tightly onto my lower back, as mine were lazily strung around his neck, occasionally cupping his face.

"God," he breathed heavily, "I want you."

------

Drama.🗝🔍🏴
Comment, Vote and Share!❤️

Thank all of you for continuing reading this book, it's such great support and trust us, it feels amazing to know that we are getting noticed! Xx

Love y'all.

Written by - Yasmin and Cat💠