Meeting Anne

Taylor P.O.V

When we finally got into the train, Harry stayed far away from me. Well by far I mean two seats down, but still. I didn't realize he had tried to call me. I'm still extremely mad at him for saying those things to me, but non the less I owe him a serious apology.

"So are we going to sit here in silence, or will you tell me why you are mad?" He didn't answer, which really pissed me off. I was so infuriated that I got up from my seat and stood directly in front of him.

"Harry you don't get to be mad at me for this, I did nothing wrong-" he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. I sat down next to him, and tried to think of what to say next.

"Look, I'm sorry I ran off to London and you caught me at Zayn's apartment, but what's done is done Harry and I can't change the past." I could feel tears balling up in my eyes, but I had to get this out.

"Harry, I was stupid for running off and I don't know what I was doing. I guess I was hurt at the fact that you didn't mean what you said." When he notices me crying he lifts his head up to look at me, and I threw my head into my hands.

"I can't stand you not talking to me. Please, Harry I want my friend back." He was still silent.

"Please." I barely whisper as I started to go back to my seat.

But I felt a warm hand touch mine as I was striding back to my seat in pure embarrassment.

"Taylor, I meant what I said," and with that, the train stopped and he hopped off, leaving me in complete awe. I think. I still don't really know what I feel about him, but I can't deny the fact that these few words lit up my shitty day.

----

It's been a week since Harry confessed his 'real' feelings. We haven't really talked, only snippets here and there. I tried to text him and ask to meet but he ignored all of them. I've really had enough of this back and forth crap. I want answers, and I want to know if what I feel for him is love or friendship.

Did I just say love? Oh my god I did. Holy fuck. No Taylor, no...

Thoughts clouded mind as I dialed Arianna's number. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey Ari, I need to get something off my chest."

"Hey Tay, go on..."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I have feelings for Harry." I brought my hand up to my mouth, biting the soft ends of my nails.

"Oh Taylor, I was scared you would say that."

What does she mean she was scared? Am I in the wrong for liking Harry? Does she not like Him.

"Taylor... I need to tell you something but you have to promise not to freak out."

She was scaring me with her choice of words.

"Tell me."

"Yesterday I went to a party with Louis and Harry and there was alcohol and everyone was drunk. I saw Harry making out with some blonde bimbo. Don't be upset Taylor, he's not worth it. He probably just told you he liked you to get into your pants."

I was hurt by her words, not only did she just singlehandedly break my heart she said he just wanted sex the whole time. I hung up the phone as fast as I could.

I was fuming I had no control of what happens next but let me tell you it wasn't going to be good.

I've gone through multiple ways of revenge. But I don't even know if I want revenge. I want the truth and I wasn't to hear it from Harry.

The next thing I know I'm at his doorstep, I was so mad that I had no control over my rash actions. I was ringing the door bell continuously until a women opened the door.

"Sorry, you can't hear the bell with the hoover on." She scanned me from head to toe.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you don't exactly look like the milkman." I had no clue how I was going to get myself out of this one.

"I'm not the milkman, I'm Harry's friend. Is there anyway I can speak to him quickly?" I said as quickly as humanly possible.

"Oh hi, come in. Harry's has just nipped to Morrisons to pick up some Panadol for his big sister, she's feeling under the weather. Would you like some tea?" She offered me a drink as we walked into her living room.

"Yes please, it's quite a winter out there." I shivered because even with my earmuffs and massive coat on I was freezing.

As she walked into the kitchen she asked "What's your name love?"

"Taylor." I replied hesitantly.

"So you're the Taylor my Harry talks so highly of?" I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Mum, now would be a good time to stop talking." A voice said, leaning against the living room's doorframe.

-----

Hey guys!!

Vote, comment and share..
We love you!!
Follow our mains

cateeddie
yasmin334

~Yasmin