Double Date

A few weeks later!<3

Harry's P.O.V

"Where the fuck is my curling iron?"

"Have you seen my eyeshadow palette? I swear I put it down here,"

"Harry mate, you haven't seen my hair gel have you?"

Carnage. Everywhere.

I mean, I guess double dates always turn out like that though - especially when they involve us lot.

Louis and Arianna made up a few weeks ago, they got back together because he boned her. She likes to deny that though, may I add.

Taylor and I are doing great. We still haven't had sex, but I'm feeling it coming on tonight. Not that I've said this every other night. I wonder if she's a virgin, and she scared of what I can do. I'm joking, I don't think she's a virgin. I don't know.

"Taylor, babe can you chuck me the comb from next to you please," I asked Taylor nicely, as she brushed her face with what seemed like, nothing.

"Hold on," she looked in the mirror, before knocking the comb to my side.

"Yeah, thanks," I smirked, and shook my head.

"Louis?" Arianna called out, "will you fuck me tonight or not?" We all groaned, including Louis.

"Love, it was meant to be a secret," he called back loudly, "but yeah, ssh," Taylor and I rolled our eyes as he whispered.

"Are all of you lot ready yet?" I slapped Louis on the back, and rested my hand on Ariana's shoulder, who was poking a pair of earrings through her ear lobes. She had her tongue out of her mouth, before she stood up beside Louis and I.

"A girl is ready when her best friend is," she raised her dark eyebrows, and marched into the dressing room where Taylor sat mastering a winged eyeliner flick.

"Damn Taylor," Arianna grinned, wandering beside Taylor who was wearing a gold sparkling mini dress with matching heels.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She smiled, and stood up.

"Perfect," we all exclaimed.

---

"Here," Louis handed Arianna a yellow flower picked from my front garden. I squeezed Taylor's hand as she opened her mouth to complain about the abuse to her masterpiece.

"What's this then?" Arianna smirked.

"Will you accept this gift of a yellow flower, nicked from Harry and Taylor's garden?" He stood in front of her willingly.

She nodded, and took it from his hand. As Arianna analyzed the 'gift,' Louis looked back at me with a grin on his face. I smiled for him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Bad Boy's Bad Words (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें