Stray Runaway

Harry's P.O.V

My eyes twitched when they locked with Taylor's.

She hung her head low, before turning her focus back to Niall, much to my horror. I though she was going to come over to me, but then I looked down and came crashing back to reality - reality being my seventh can of beer resting in my trembling hands.

"HARRY," Louis smacked his hand on my back, I swung around to face him, "oh god, put that down," one look at my face was all it took, and the beer was set down beside me.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard," I slurred, shaking my head forcefully. Louis shook his calmly in contrast.

"I think we should get going, seriously," Louis latched onto my arm. He only managed to pull me just outside the tent before I ripped it from his grasp. He paused for a second, before he swung around to face me.

"Harry," he growled, "mate you got yourself into this shit so you should sort it out-"

"I'm trying to now!"

"-when you sober up. Now get your ass over here, you're not a kid anymore," he furrowed his brows, and I stumbled forwards. A single lock of hair swooped down and into my eyes, as I glanced up from the floor.

"No."

Taylor's P.O.V

I made the decision to keep my mouth shut about the situation.

The worst thing about this was the fact that I had to button up and pretend I'm okay, whilst in reality, my world just got torn apart by one vicious rip.

No, the worst thing is that I can't even go off and vent to Arianna, because she is that rip.

"Taylor?" A tap on my shoulder, "oh, hi there! Haven't seen you in a while 'ey?" Blond hair, and that Irish tilt.

"God, Niall hi there!" I brought him in for a brief hug, "since London, yeah! How are you, how have you been?" His hair is shorter, styled into a more upwards curve. It looks nice, he looks nice.

"I've been great! Zayn told me you were around, I thought I should come over and see how you are, etc. How have you been?"

Horrific, "I've been great, yes thank you," I want to disappear, "how long are you here for?"

"Two weeks, I think," he laughed.

"That's cool, how about whilst you're here, you, Zayn and I meet up again, catch up over some drinks and what-not?" I smiled.

"That sounds fun, here's my number," he placed a small rectangular piece of paper in my hands, the words: 'DJ Niall,' stood out to me.

"DJ huh?" I grinned, "sounds fun."

"Party life," he laughed, "gotta live it," he saluted before abruptly exciting the conversation. I grinned.

Arianna kept her head low as she approached me. I gritted my teeth, and turned my back to her. Her voice wavered as she began to speak.

"Um, Tay-"

"Arianna, get the fuck away from me before I move you myself," I threatened her, as her face came into my view. A look of fear and regret struck her face as she sunk even further below me, metaphorically. I sipped my champagne, awaiting her next action.