After Party Occurrences

Taylor's P.O.V

"FUCK! Where's my guitar!?" I yelled at the other musicians, who I had never met before - I'd already made a lasting impression on them, unfortunately not a good one.

The giant tent we were based in was filled with nothing but useless stage crap and a huge dance floor littered with balloons and unnecessary lighting stations; and a bunch of wedding guests ready to watch my performance, which so far, wasn't going too great. I'm saying this before we've even hit the stage.

Not long ago, I had changed into a suitable new dress along with the other bridesmaids, and torn my hair out from the unusual twisted style - it now hung nicely around my shoulders, complimenting me a heck of a lot more than that last do.

"Please tell me this isn't happening!" I ran my fingers through my hair, as a familiar face poked through the curtains.

"Hey, I don't want to, you know, rush you or anything, but there's an angry musical-seeking mob right behind this curtain, and they're ready to pounce if you don't get out on this stage in the next thirty seconds," Harry then pulled his entire body through, as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I can't find my guitar," I whined.

"Have you checked the guitar case behind you?" Harry raised an eyebrow as my jaw dropped.

"Fuck!" I cried, grabbing the case and ripping it open. There laid my three hundred and ninety pound guitar, that my great grandfather owned three generations ago, it's oaky brown, glossy colour reflecting my horrified expression.

"Let's go, let's go!" I ushered the others onto the open stage, leaving Harry behind as he smirked.

The first face I spotted, was a rather impatient looking businessman with a head of manicured silver hair. I mentally groaned.

"Um, hi guys," I altered the microphone to my tall height, "sorry for the little mishap right there. My guitar seemed to have disappeared, hehe."

The audience released a small wave of chuckles, and I let out a breath which I didn't know I was holding in.

"Okay, so I will start with one of my good friend, and un-biological sister Florence's favourite song - Photograph, by Ed Sheeran."

I then closed my eyes, and willingly let the music carry me away...

---

Harry's P.O.V

As if Taylor could become any hotter.

Her mouth formed so many different shapes, making so many beautiful sounds as her voice created a wave of impressed 'oohs' and 'ahs.'

Each note ended with a waver of her voice, and a confident strum of her guitar - Niall would be impressed.

Fuck, Niall and Zayn!

I suddenly zoned out, as I cautiously scanned the everlasting audience, until a pair of eyes and a quiff caught my attention. My heart sunk.

Zayn was here, and it all adds up. Before I tore Taylor from his presence, he mentioned the fact that we would see each other again soon - that must have been a month or so back now. The invites were sent out months before that, listing the guests coming!

He set this up.

And something is going to go down.