Old Encounters

Harry's P.O.V (before Taylor found them btw)

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I looked at the olive-skinned figure that sighed in front of me. Kendall was carrying a large suitcase, and a pair of dark sunglasses in her other hand.

"I came a while ago to pick up my stuff, but I didn't get chance to grab it all. Excuse me Styles," she pushed passed my side, dumping the suitcase at my feet. I rolled my eyes, and swung round to follow  that persistent girl through my house.

---

"You better move quick because I'm expecting someone," I scowled at her, as she pulled countless dresses and shirts into her colourful suitcase. She didn't respond, although she did shrug quick rapidly. Her hair swayed back and forth as she moved, the chocolatey shade mesmerising me.

"She's not coming back," she paused, and looked at me.

"She is," I growled, furrowing my eyebrows at the chilled girl in front of me. She smirked, before pushing the last pair of shoes in her suitcase.

"How do you know that? She wasn't too sure about all the shit you've caused in your past shenanigans, wasn't to sure about your future, that is..."

"That's the fucking thing Kendall, that was the fucking past!" I yelled at her. She didn't flinch one bit.

"Jeez, how many times can you fit the word 'fucking' in one sentence?" 

"Piss off," I spat.

A short series of silence spared the awkwardness.

"Help me zip it," she muttered, I instantly stood up and pushed the lid hard as she brought the zip around towards me.

Her arm brushed lightly against my skin, and I took in a large intake of air. Out of the corner of my eye, a smirk set on Kendall's lips as she pulled the suitcase up and out of my view;  she walked out, leaving me slightly speechless on my bedroom floor, one knee perched against the wardrobe door.

---

I slouched down the stairs, my hands rubbing my face viciously in hope that it would help me forget whatever that was that just occurred between me, and my supposedly distant ex.

Forgetting was the least I could do, as Kendall was strung over my kitchen bar, one of my ice cold water bottles in her hand as she poured it down her throat.

"Why are you still here?" I questioned her, although yet again, I got no reply.

"Ken-"

"Because I'm thirsty," she glanced at me slyly.

"The only thing you're thirsty for is dick, Kendall. Get out," I spat at her, as she raised her dark eyebrows, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"You got me there Styles," she pointed at me, aggravating me even more. If that's humanly possible, that is.

"Just finish your god damn water, I'll load your bags in the car," 

She made a small noise as I scooped up her heavy suitcase. I pulled it outside with a lot of strength, and popped the boot of her car open. I glared at all of the shoes, and handbags in the boot, and raised an eyebrow at the odd bra.

I had a quick thought to scoop it up and add it to my collection, much to my disgust, but I instantly brushed off the thought when I heard her American tone screeching in my ears.