He Clicked I Clicked

Harry's P.O.V

This definitely wasn't how I expected Taylor and my Mum to meet.

The fact that they're both girls certainly seems to push the old conversations on, about almost everything must I add. University, jobs, even where they get their hair cut and nails painted. You know, just the typical stuff.

I'd had enough of her presence, the awkwardness seemed to blend in well, although I'm almost certain my Mum didn't have a clue what was going on - Gemma did though. I think she could sense some bullshit.

"I'll just make another cup of tea, would you like one Taylor?" Mum asked her politely as she slowly paced out of my light and airy, creamy coloured living room.

"That would be great, thank you Mrs Styles!" Taylor replied, in that sickly sweet voice of hers. It was hard not to hate.

"Oh," my mum sighed, "don't call me Mrs Styles, Anne is my name! Mrs Styles makes me sound old anyway!" My Mum giggled with Taylor, whilst Gemma and I rolled our eyes at our wonderfully crazy mother - we tend to find ourselves doing this quite frequently, actually.

As she walked out of the living room, I glared at Taylor, angrily.

"Get out, Taylor,"

"What?!" She replied, leaping out of her seat, "how dare you say that to me, I'm not the one who became a man whore within one day, and one argument!" She stamped her foot on the carpet angrily.

"Oi, Styles shut up alright? As a matter of fact I quite enjoy Taylor's prese-" Gemma butted in, her usual sassy self blossoming.

"Gemma go help with the tea, stay out of this okay?" I growled at her, sending out into the kitchen with Mum.

"What do you mean, a 'man whore?' what are you talking about?" I frowned at her, stepping closer to gain ground. She took one step forwards straight afterwards, she wasn't stepping down on this one.

Taylor's P.O.V

How dare he.

"What do you mean 'man whore?'" I mimicked him, "I know what happened at that fucking club that night Harry, that little blonde bimbo? Arianna told me everything. You are a HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!" I began to yell. My blood was boiling, I clenched my fists so hard that my finger nails indented my palms.

He pushed his hand over my mouth, silencing me. He pointed at the kitchen, alerting me that his mother was in fact still here.

"Come with me," he swiftly (pun) grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me outside into the cold air. It hit me hard, I had to stop for one breathless second where I reminded myself to breathe.

At the foot of the cobbled steps, he turned around and his eyes met mine.

They seemed deathly, blank. Their regular green spark had disappeared, they had transformed to a monstrous, sludgy coloured mess. This was the moment where I realised it was all going downhill.

Everything we had was about to change, everything that was coming had already changed, within an hour.

"You're an asshole."

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You told me you had fucking feelings for me Harry, you made me question what I want, you made me go to London, to get away from all of this. You made me go to the bottom of this god forsaken place, to get away from you." I stabbed his chest with my finger, he stumbled back before steadying himself angrily.