Door To Door

Taylor's P.O.V

"Just rest, that's all. Don't do too much finger work!" The doctor patted my hand as I blew my fringe from my eyes. I could see Harry smirking from the corner of my eye.

"May I ask, how did you get these bruises!?" The doctor exclaimed, as I shyly pulled my arm away, covering my neck and concealing all the love bites.

"Oh err, I just," I glanced over to Arianna, "I got into a fight with my sister, just a catty fight," I laughed awkwardly.

"You have a sister?" Harry choked on his water. Everyone in the room groaned, except the doctor.

"Okay. I got into a fight with my brother, and it got messy," I shook my head, the doctor raised her eyebrows before nodding slowly. She typed quickly on her computer before standing up.

"That'll be all today Taylor, take the bandage off in your own time, but until then, as I said, rest it," she shook everyone's hand, "and no more fights with your, err, 'brother.'"

I could sense the sarcasm in her voice, as we walked out the door.

"Take me home," I burst into tears all of a sudden, it all came too much for me. Arianna wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and pulled me close.

"Come on, you come stay the night with me tonight, we'll collect your stuff from Harry's tomorrow or whenever you feel ready," I smiled at her, and nodded slowly, yet surely.

I suddenly turned around to face Harry. He had a frown painted on his face as I glanced at him.

"Thank you," I mumbled, before running off with Arianna.

I looked back at him, showing a saddened expression on his face. I frowned, and clambered into her car. Olivia sat in the passengers seat this time.

---

Harry's P.O.V

"Take me home," she cried. Pain struck through my body, worry and sadness.

I was desperate to grab her and kiss her for the first time, hug her and tell her it'll be okay.

But I was also desperate to grab Zayn and kill him.

I was worried about Taylor, despite the fact that Arianna was slung round her shoulder, comforting her as we hit the cold breeze outside.

It caught my breath as she stopped and swung to speak to me. I frowned, Yet I kept my sturdy face on.

I was drowning in the pain, the awkwardness. The thing that captured me the most, was the fact that we were just wasn't the same as we once were. I frowned even deeper.

"Thank you," she hung her head low as I exhaled suddenly. A breath that I didn't know I was holding created a drag of mist from my mouth.

She looked back at me as she walked away.

And suddenly my world flipped upside down.

---

"I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!" I screamed at Louis, who sat cowering on the sofa in my bedroom.

"Harry-"

"NO!" I cried, "NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME, MY EVERYTHING!" I pointed to myself, "AND AS SOON AS SHE LEFT, I LET EVERYTHING SLIP FROM MY HANDS, AND NOW SUDDENLY, MY LIFE ISN'T WORTH IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ANYMORE!"

Louis sat open mouthed on the sofa as I thrashed around, swiping paper off of my desk, watching as it fell to the floor. I screamed out loud as the doorbell rang loudly downstairs.

"FUCK OFF!" I screamed, veins clawing at my skin, bursting in colour.

Seconds later, an old friend marched into perspective.

"Oh shut up Harry, you've never had to go through periods before, you don't know the meaning of screaming 'fuck off!'" Kendall rolled her eyes as she appeared in the door way.

I paced up and down the room once more, before she reached forwards and gasped onto my shoulders, stopping my angered movements.

"Stop," she looked at me seriously, "getting angry isn't going to get Taylor to forgive you, is it?" She pushed me to my bed as she tapped her phone screen neatly. She turned it to face me.

"Look," a picture of Arianna and Taylor smiling was displayed on her screen, "she's with Arianna, this was posted eighteen minutes ago, therefore she must be at Arianna's house by now. I came over to tell you to get your lazy ass up and at 'em, get your girl back, you get me?" Her words fell from her mouth as I looked over at Louis, who looked just as confused as I did.

"I can't-"

"I'll drive you guys, let's go," Kendall turned on her heel, literally, and marched away. Seconds later, I heard a roaring engine from outside my house. When I looked out, there was a Ford Mustang sat growling on my driveway, Kendall perched inside.

"Fuck it lets go," Louis leapt up and walked out, myself being dragged behind.

Taylor's P.O.V

Arianna's sweet doorbell tinkled.

"I'll get it, you order the food," I pulled myself up from the sofa as Arianna nodded with approval.

A knock came through the door, as I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down," I muttered, swinging the door open.

My arms dropped to my side, as Harry stood awkwardly at the doorframe. He looked angry, although his body language said otherwise.

"Taylor-"

"Harry? Why are you here? I never want to fucking see you agai-"

Harry's foot caught the door as I attempted to slam it in his face. He pulled it around him as he entered the house, grabbing my wrist as I turned to walk away.

"Listen," he swiveled me around. I angrily glared at him, "listen Taylor, I am so so sorry about what happened, it was by far, the worst thing I've ever done, ever in my entire life - and only you know how many fucked up things I've done! I would hate it to never see you again, because you just, you make my day, when you smile and laugh, you've softened me from a brutal, hard smoking weed enthusiast, to a loving, partially gentle guy, full of respect for you. Taylor please, please give me one last chance, and that is it."

He looked so apologetic.

So thoughtful.

And fucking hot.

"God Harry you don't know what you do to me," I threw my arms around his shoulders, as he slowly relaxed his muscles, and wrapped his arms around my waist, his nose planted in my neck.

"Thank you," he mumbled, in a quiet, muffled tone.

This might be the worst decision I've ever made.

But it feels so right.

-----

There are no words to describe HOW UTTERLY SHIT WE ARE AT UPDATING SORRY!

This is a cute chapter though, I kind of like it lol<3

Written by - Cat:)