38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]

ابدأ من البداية

I couldn't find the right words to say. It's not like I could teller she'd someday find the right person, or genuinely be a better person. Because I wasn't a fortune teller, so I definitely couldn't lie to her. For some reason, Cole couldn't handle her crying. He glared, and stormed out of the door. Only shocking us even more.

"Wait, Cole," I followed him down the hallway, reaching for his arm until he stopped. Causing me to plow into him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm teaching that jackass a lesson. I made that mistake once, and I'm not letting this dude make the same decision," He pressed his face close to mine, "I'll be fine. Love you."

"Are you seriously doing this?" I cocked my head, and grabbed his arm once again. Revealing how annoyed he really was, "If you want to help her. Find her someone better, who you know for sure won't hurt her in any way."

"What do you want me to do?" He rose his voice, causing me to almost fall to the floor, "Do you want me to hook her up with my brother or something. Because he's the only guy I know, who actually has affection."

"Go for it!" I laughed, "Stop stressing. I realize you're on a mission to save the world, but relax. We're getting married!"

"You're right," He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment, "We're getting married, and will live happily ever after."

"Exactly."

**

Two days later. I awoke with a tingly feeling in my stomach, looking at my sleeping fiancé who looked cuter than ever before. It was actually happening, I was getting married today to the love of my life. His eyelashes sat against his cheeks, as his eyes where gently closed and his hair teased. This was one thing I definitely would be looking forward to. Watching him sleep.

"Are you watching me sleep?" He finally woke up with the biggest smile on his face.

"No," I chuckled, "Are you as nervous as I am?"

"Of course I am. But you know what's keeping me on my feet? The fact that I get to spend the rest of my life with you— and afterwards, have an amazing honeymoon," he sighed in relief.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm growing up too fast," I frown.

"Does that mean you don't want to marry me?"

"No, of course I want to marry you," my heart starts to beat heavily, "The whole thing is just a little freaky; anyways, are you going to go to your bachelors party this morning?"

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me," He let out a yawn as he rose from the bed, "Don't be offended if Dylan plans to have it at a strip club. Because that's most likely what he's going to do."

"What! No, you can't-"

"Relax. We're going to the bar, nothing more," I watched at he stretched, "I'm going to change, and leave— okay?"

"Okay. I have a lot to do anyways."

After he changed, he did as he said and left my house. Going to his bachelor's party, in which I really didn't want to him to go. Just the thought of there being naked girls— or girls in general made me automatically jealous.