Chapter 132

Alice's P.O.V

December 1, 1974

When we got back from New Orleans, I had a little bit of a break before I had to go and film The Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I started today. I was supposed to start filming back in October but because of the trip, Jim Sharman had postponed it until December.

"Darling, do you have everything you need?" Paul asked me.

"Yes I do. Now, you know I probably won't be back until late. Will you be alright with the girls?" I said

"Yes, you know I will. I've got Martha Flower and Marty to help me" Paul said. I giggled, cupping his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" Paul said. There was a honking coming from outside.

"That must be Jim. See you when I get home" I said. I stepped outside and walked to the car that was waiting for me.

"Hello Alice" Jim greeted as I got in the car.

"Hello Jim" I said.

"Ready to make a movie?" Jim said.

"I've been ready to make movies since 1963 even though I technically started with a television show first" I said. Jim laughed and he began driving to set.

~

We had arrived at the studio, and found some of the other cast members waiting for us.

"Alice, I'd like you to meet some of your co-stars" Jim said. One by one, I was introduced to Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick, Richard O'Brien, Patricia Quinn and Nell Campbell. They all seemed really nice.

"I'll give you all sometime to talk and then we'll start with Dammit Janet" Jim said before leaving us to converse. Patricia and Nell had come up to me.

"Hello" I greeted kindly.

"It's such a pleasure to be working with you Mrs. McCartney" Patricia said.

"Yeah. We're really big fans of yours" Nell said.

"Thank you so much" I said. I had eventually struck up an actual conversation with Patricia and Nell until Jim came back.

"Barry and Alice, let's get you two into costume" he said.

~

I was with the costume designer, Sue Blane. She had me dress in a purple coat and skirt, along with black heels topped off with a white hat.

"Tell me what you think" Sue said as she motioned to a mirror. I looked myself up and down.

"I love it! It's been awhile since I wore something so...classy" I said. Sue smiled at me.

"I've seen the stage outfits you and the other girls wear. I like them very much. Where do you get them?" Sue asked.

"My step-mother makes all our clothes for us" I said.

"Well she's definitely creative. Let's get you to set now, dear" Sue said. I followed her out of the dressing room.

~

Our scene was taking place outside. Even though it was December, there was thankfully no snow yet, but it was very cold. Barry and I took our places.

"And action!"

It started off by having Barry's character Brad Majors proposing to my character Janet Weiss. We started singing Dammit Janet. Jim watched us with a pleased smile on his face.

"And cut!" he shouted when we finished the song. He walked over to Barry and I.

"That was wonderful you two. Great job! We'll move on to the next scene in a few" Jim said. When he walked off, Barry and I looked to each other.

"I think you did quite well Alice" Barry said

"Thanks. You did great as well" I said. I shivered, causing me to wrap my arms around myself.

"Are you alright?" Barry asked

"Yeah. It's just a bit cold" I said.

"How about we head inside and warm up before Jim needs us again?" Barry said, offering me his arm.

"That'd be lovely" I said. I hooked my arm with his and we went inside to warm up.

~

It was nearly one in the morning by the time I had made it home. Paul and the girls would probably be asleep by now. When I opened the door, I awoke the animals, whom were cuddled up together on the couch. Martha walked over to me and started licking my hand. Flower rubbed herself up against my leg, while Marty started licking the leg that Flower wasn't preoccupied with.

"I missed you guys too" I whispered. I heard a moan come from the bedroom. I smirked, knowing that it was Paul. I quietly crept to the bedroom.

~

Paul's P.O.V

It was late and Alice wasn't home yet. It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't so fucking horny. Seeing as Alice wasn't home yet, I'd have to take care of it myself. I reached under the bed and grabbed the box of our "special" pictures. I opened it and grabbed the first picture, which happened to be the one I took of her back in New Orleans.

"My dirty girl" I groaned. I pulled down my pants, causing my cock to spring free. I wrapped my hand around myself and started moving it up and down, focusing on the picture.

"Oh Alice" I moaned. She looked fucking sexy in the picture. Her large tits were exposed, covered in my cum. I loved her tits. They were my favourite part of her body, other than her tight pussy of course.

"Fuck!" I moaned again. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips wrap around my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see my wife sucking me off.

"God baby, I fucking missed you today" I groaned. I noticed that she had taken her shirt off. I bit my bottom lip and took her hair in my hands.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I wanna cum on your tits" I said. Alice took me out of her mouth, and it was quickly replaced with my own hand. I wanked myself until my cum spurted all over her tits. When I was finished, I looked down at my wife. I started stroking her hair.

"Couldn't wait for me to come home, could you?" she said.